Introduction

(Credit of pic: Instagram user)

Anirudh Ajmat Sheikh, a kind hearted, but angry young man.

Bondita Ahmad Sheikh, a very less talkative girl, have no courage to take stand for herself

Bondita Ahmad Sheikh, a very less talkative girl, have no courage to take stand for herself. She fears everyone in this world. She is extremely beautiful but blind.

FAMILY CHART:

Ajmat Sheikh and Ahmad Sheikh are two brothers. They also have a sister, Ruksaar Shah.

Ajmat Sheikh have two kids, i.e., Anirudh and Vashma Sheikh. Wife's name is Kalindi Sheikh.

Ahmad Sheikh had married Haamida and have Bondita as a daughter from her. But Haamida died when she was 5 year old. So Ahmad Sheikh married another one named Kamala, who give birth to Ramaiya and Suraiya.

Ruksaar Shah has married to Jamshed Shah and have two kids, Saudamini and Farhaan Shah.

The three families lives under the same roof, in Sheikh Mansion except Farhaan and Anirudh who lives in London for completing their studies.

I knew many of you want me to write my last story from where I have left. So, I am thinking to write their story from their marriage as you know the background story.

But I assure you that you'll love this story as you had loved that. Just give this book a chance. Both are totally different and I'll try to update both for you.

Thank you!!!