Please vote and comment as much as you can!!!

As soon as Anirudh entered inside the mansion alone, Dadi ran to him and started pleading him to find Bondita.

"What happened dadi jaan? Why are you crying" Anirudh said while sitting on his knees in front of her and held her hands.

"Anirudh, we cannot find Bondita from morning. All of them are saying that she ran away. But I know dear, she is not that type of girl. She cannot ran away."

Anirudh shot a glare at his ammi. His ammi threw her out of the house and told everyone that she ran away. If she wasn't his ammi, then she wouldn't have standing there. His eyes were blazing fire.

"Then what kind of girls flew away from their houses, ammi. Ofcourse she ran away because all her tricks and tactics came in front of us." Ruksaar said while rolling her eyes.

Dadi ignored her comment and again started crying. "Son, she must have not gone too far. Please bring her soon. I beg you beta, please bring her. She is innocent."

"Dadi... Dadi jaan.... What are you doing? Okay relax.... First listen to me okay? I have brought her with me. Don't worry. She is with me." Anirudh said, trying to calm her down but Kalindi froze from her place.

"Wait... Let me being her here.... Bondita.... Bondita.... Come inside...." Anirudh went on her legs and bring her inside, holding her by her wrist.

As soon as she came inside, she hug her dadi tightly in fear and terror.

"Where have she gone, Anirudh? And where you find her?" Ajmat asked, quite shock to see her.

"She was nearby. She met with dogs before wolves. The quality of dogs are that they are only after one's life. I don't know what would had happened if she had met some wolves behind the mask of humans." He was so angry that he want to punch everyone, but just remain same gritting his teeth.

"Why are you beating about the bush? Say everything clearly. She had left as per her own will. There was no need to bring her back. You should have buried her then and there only." Ahmad said with a straight face.

"It was ammi who ousted her out of the house. She didn't ran away on her own will." Anirudh said with red eyes, gritting his teeth.

"Kalindi.... She ousted her.... May you be rotten in hell." Dadi shouted while throwing her sandal on her.

"Yes.... I had ousted her yesterday night. So what?" Kalindi said with a straight face.

"Wheather she was ousted or left as per her own will, now she can't live here anymore. This girl is not capable to live in our house." Ahmad said.

"Whoever sympathise her can also leave the house. It is her habit from childhood, whatever she does, she always put the blame on either of us." Ahmad again said.

"And look what she did now. She put the blame on Saudamini. I can't let someone live in this house who had character assassinated my daughter." Kalindi said wiping her tears.

"Abbu, chachu, ammi.... I won't let you all ousted her from the house." Anirudh said sternly.

"You can't do this. Anirudh, how can you go against your parents for a stranger girl? Don't know where she came from." Kalindi said to Anirudh.

"Stranger? Where she came from? What are you saying ammi. She is my family member. She came from same place from where I have came, where we all live..... From this house.... Our family...." Anirudh was angry but at last his voice choke as he felt the hurt she must have felt from the words.

"She is my daughter right? Okay. I reject this relation." Ahmad said in anger.

"Chachu, relations can't made from someone's acceptance or rejection. They are made automatically from birth by Allah's choice." Anirudh said, vulnerability in his voice to anyhow let her accept by her own dad.