5

Anirudh was talking to his father but he froze in his place like a statue seeing her in front of him.

It was like he found water in the middle of hot desert, heat in the middle of chills, breath in the middle of death, heart beat in the middle of heartattack. He was hypnotized.

He had never seen such a beautiful, innocent and pure girl ever in his life. She was wearing a beautiful and simple sky-blue colour suit with dupatta covering her head. Even her simplicity was making his heart beat fast. He believed that whatever she do will only make him more hypnotized whatever the condition is.

You are doing a sin by looking at her in this way. She's going to marry someone else in 2 days. You are Mahram for her. You can't see her in wrong ways without her consent.

Thinking about this he closed his eyes to control himself and again opened them, trying to be normal.

He walked towards her with slow steps. Bondita's heartbeat was running with the fastest pace ever. She was now sure it was him, it was Anirudh. His steps and his voice both gave her assurance that he is her Anirudh whom she missed dearly all these years.

Her Anirudh. Her inner voice mocked her. No he is not your old Anirudh. He is well educated, London returned Lawyer Anirudh Ajmat Sheikh. He will also get scared seeing me. He will also hate me like everyone. And not to forget, you are such a weak, pathetic girl who have rejected him in front of whole family.

She was shivering in fear thinking what is going to be his next reaction as he have already seen her scary face. Hate by another person, that too by Anirudh. She was not ready for this.

His staring session and her thoughts were interrupted by dadi.

"My Anirudh!!" She fastly walked towards him and he ran towards her. She hugged him in the motherly embrace, then pecked his palms and forehead lovingly.

"My favourite dadi!!" He grinned seeing her treating him like a kid.

"Why didn't you tell me? You mother must be aware of it for sure, she must have not told me intentionally." Dadi frowned.

"Dadi, meri pyaari dadi, try to understand. Nobody was aware of it. It was a surprise." Anirudh cooled her down.

"That was for others na, but I should have been known atleast, as I'm your dadi jaan right?"

"I made a mistake. Please sit." He pecked her head and made her sat on the couch of the living room.

Finally, he decided to initiate a conversation with Bondita in a cheerful way.

"Why are you standing there with a dull face? Aren't you happy upon my arrival? Obviously, she will be happy for me if she will leave her happiness for a moment." And laughed, making others laugh forcefully because all knew that in what circumstances her mariage was happening.

But Bondita sat there with emotionless face and Kalindi was fuming mad in anger seeing Anirudh talking to the girl she hate the most.

"Bondita?" He frowned seeing no sign of smile on her face.

"I am happy!" She said forcefully.

"About what? My arrival or for your wedding?" He again said trying to be cool dude.

About your arrival. She wanted to scream to him but choose to keep mum.

"What's wrong Bondita? Why are you so serious? Aren't you happy about the marriage?" Now, he was concerned about her.

No I am not. She thought but keep silence.

"Mmmm, Bondita, dear to inside your dadi's room. The bride's doesn't sit so openly. Go go." Kalindi said trying to divert the topic.