4

Please try to comment and vote a little more. It's a request!!!

Anirudh was frustrated with being in London. He was feeling like he'll die if he lives in London a bit long. He also feels that someone who is waiting for him in India, will also suffer if he'll be late by any chance.

But his stubborn principal refused to give him leave and also took his certificate till another professor will come. He wanted to give a hard punch on his face but then he remembers that teachers should be treated with equal respect as to Allah.

It was 10 in the night when he laid on his bed when he was remembering his family. Suddenly he remembered Bondita. A smile tugged on his face remembering their conversation when they were kids.

"Don't you like us, Bondita?" Little Anirudh asked his little cousin who was crying remembering her mother.

"I like you all. All of you are very good. But I miss my ammi." She had said.

"I like you Bondita. So Much. Please don't cry. I will always keep you happy."

"Hmmm. Anirudh, I love you the most among all." She had confessed her innocent love in front of innocent Anirudh and his face had adored with beautiful smile and they had played games which she could play.

He had a shy smile on his lips. What if she would have said the same sentence when they would had been grown up. Oh Anirudh! Are you mad? How can you think like this?

"Bhai!!"

Anirudh came out from his thinking session listening Farhaan's voice. He raised his eyebrows asking Farhaan why he had called him.

"What happened to you bhai? You are smiling. What were you thinking?"

"Nothing!!"

"Please bhai, tell me na!!"

"Wo, actually I was thinking about our family then I remembered an incident with Bondita. You remember Bondita, our cousin. She was the most stylish, confident and smart girl in our cousin circle.

How she used to argue with people against wrong things. She had such an sparkling quality to be a lawyer. I hope she hadn't change a bit. Maybe she is studying something. I have even never seen on video call nor I talked to her these years. She must be busy with studies and her dressing.

How she was obsessed on being always dressed up like a princess in her childhood. She used to tell me that she wanted a fairytale life. I hope she is getting fairytale life in our family."

Anirudh was grinning ear to ear remembering her style, attitude, beauty and intelligence, who was so oblivious to what the hell she is living in the family.

"But bhai you remember na, she is blind. How can she be a lawyer? Who will accept her and make her life fairytale?"

Anirudh frowned at Farhaan. "Why? Why can't she be a lawyer? She can, she will. A lawyer needs power to argue and intelligent brain which she have more than us.

And about her life. First, she doesn't need anyone to be there for her to make her life fairytale. A woman is self dependent.

And second, a person in love will accept her however she is and will adore her like a queen. And if not, then that person is not reliable for her."

"Okay sir jii. Maaf kare hume, Mr. Feminist!!" Farhaan joked, earning a playful slap on his head.

In India, same day: