8

Anidita's holding hand picture ⬆️

Please comment and vote as much as you can!!!

Anirudh came home late night from his office. He was stuck into some matter of his important case. As soon as he stepped inside, he heard the ringing of table phone.

Nobody was there to pick the call, so he attended the call with sour mood as he was already very tired.

As soon as the phone was picked, a voice came from other end, "He...hello taayajaan."

Anirudh opened his tired eyes in a jerk hearing the voice. " Bondita! You called home at this time? From where are you speaking?"

"Ani....Anirudh, I am in hospital." He heard a fearful, crying voice of Bondita which makes his heart thump loudly in his chest with fear.

"Hospital? What happened to you? Are you alright?"  He waited for reply but only got crying sobs of Bondita.

"Bondita, first stop crying for a minute. Will you? And then answer. Relax, okay?"

She hiccuped between her sobs and said, "Actually, at afternoon dadi got unconscious. So we came here in the hospital. Doctor said to check upon her whole night in the hospital and other members had some work. So they asked me to stay with dadi at night.

But doctor had asked me for an injection. I called for taayajaan and other members many times but nobody picked it up. I didn't even have phone so I had to borrow from a nurse for sometimes. Please come fast. Dadi needed an injection fast."

"What? Dadi! Oh god! Okay, just stop crying hmm! Don't worry, tell me which hospital?"

"City hospital!"

"Okay, I am leaving in 5 minutes. Okay? You have to be strong and don't worry I am always with you." Saying this, he cut the call and immediately ran for hospital without having even a glass of water after his tiring day.

After 30 minutes:

"Dadi jaan is fine now." Anirudh said with a smile, sitting in front of Bondita.

"What if you had been a little bit late in coming here, then?"

"But I didn't get late Bondita. She is fine now." He said, putting his hand on her shoulder as a gesture of support.

"Okay listen, here have some cash with you. I am short of cash and hospital's ATM isn't working. So I have to go a little bit far to get some cash. Till then, keep this cash with you." Anirudh said giving her some cash.

Bondita nodded her head like an obedient student, took money and start tying the cash from the end of her dupatta.

"What are you doing Bondita? Keep them in a bag or a purse. Do you have a purse?" Anirudh asked az he saw what is she doing.

"I don't have a purse." She said innocently..

"What do you mean by that you don't have the purse? You haven't brought it here in the hospital or you don't have any?" He asked, a bit shocked.

"I don't have any!"

Anirudh closed his eyes. Is she for real? "Bondita, do you know, in which century we are living in?" He asked sarcastically but our innocent Bondita is too innocent to understand these sarcasm.

"21st century!!" She said nonchalantly.

"Shukar hai khudaya! If it is 21th century then why you talk like a 18th century women?"

Bondita just remain silent. Nobody knew that someone was seeing them and listening to their conversation feeling jealous.

Anirudh went for an ATM and return back soon in the hospital only to see Bondita crying.