Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Your nerves were on edge as you noticed Mr

Your nerves were on edge as you noticed Mr. Kim Taehuyng's sole focus on you. It had widened in recognition. Your anxious eyes and a slight shake of the head caused him to furrow his brows as he entered the double doors.

Mr. Jung's eyes were locked on you, where you were busy rearranging the glasses on the tray. "Everything alright Tae?" he asked the younger man, whose eyes were locked on you.

"Er...nothing, she seems to be familiar...but maybe I just thought so?"His gaze remained fixed on you as you politely smiled.

"I get that quite often, Sir..."You attempted to sound different. Modify your voice to sound more local. You can't, however, hide your slight French accent. Your amused eyes flash as you bite your lower lip and look down. He was well aware that you were Ms. Seo.

Mr. Jung gave you a calculated look and led the Bangtan Elites deeper inside. One who appeared to be a little older and very handsome greeted the crew cheerfully, and Ajij grinned and bowed deeply. He worked as the main waiter. He requests that the girls serve the guys some drinks.

As a few more people entered the big man cave, there was excited chatter. Mr. Jung occupied the top floor of his resort hotel. It has stunning views. Not only does it house his office and his PA's office, but one double door leads directly into his private imperial suite. He had two presidential suites in his hotel.

According to the crew, his man cave has a double door at the far end that leads to his magnificent suite, which includes a kitchen, dining room, and living room that leads into his king-size bedroom, with a 55-inch television in front of his bed, a personal spa that includes a private sauna, a walked-in rain-fall shower, and a lavish marble bath, ropes, and even slippers.

You just snort, because he is the billionaire owner of this magnificent hotel. You're hoping to finish your "community service" by tomorrow. Then you're done, and by Monday you'll be working full-time at the museum. You can't wait. These last few days have been exhausting for you.

The crew was more than capable of dealing with the chaotic Bangtan elites. There was a lot of laughing. You were fixated on the group's synergy.

One appears stern, but he smiles at the older one's dad jokes, and the latter has a peculiar laugh that goes as a windshield. It makes you smile. Even if you're standing behind the counter, handing out drinks to waiters to serve the group, you're aware of Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung's constant gaze on you. You were so nervous that you overflowed a glass or two.

Ajij was just raising his eyebrows to warn you to be cautious. The drinks are incredibly expensive. You scoff quietly to yourself. Why didn't they hire one of the restaurant waiters to assist them, instead? You don't want to be in Mr. Imbecile's presence. The man makes you nervous, especially with his calculating looks in your direction.