Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

"Oh, good heavens!

"Oh, good heavens! ...what intensity!" You exhaled loudly, snuggling up to Hoseok, who was still chuckling. You were both breathless and heaving from the energizing session. He breathily laughed as he turned his loving gaze to you, where you clung to his waist, trying to regulate your heavy panting.

"Are you okay?" He smirked as you lifted your head to look at him. Both of your bodies were damp from perspiration, and you looked like you just came out of a hot shower.

You giggled. "Yeah, the workout was intense. It felt like high-energy cardio." You bit your lip as you felt his chest rumble with inner laughter. You had an exciting session.

Hoseok gave a lopsided smile as he gently stroked the long, straight strands of your raven hair from your smooth shoulders. "I told you I'm a ferocious lion." He kissed you softly on the forehead as you just lay there, cuddling up against his chest for a few minutes.

You both felt a little weary, as it was after midnight. You had never felt so content to be so intimate with the man you loved with all your heart. You inhaled deeply, and your body felt ignited.

The room was warm and softly illuminated by the light of the fireplace.

Hoseok smiled softly as he looked down at your closed eyes. Your long eyelashes entranced him, and he caressed the soft contours of your face and your back shoulder, where you had obtained some of the accident scars. You just smirked with your eyes closed, enjoying his touch on your bare shoulders and back.

Hoseok inhaled deeply, and with a soft voice, he murmured above you as he kissed you on the head.

"Mon bijou (my jewel), would you mind telling me the story behind your scars on the shoulder blade and the deep one on your tummy?" He remembered how Gervais had told him that an accident had left her dissatisfied with her future happiness. He furrowed his brows when he heard you sigh deeply.

You opened your eyes as you looked up into his tender eyes. "Mon 'Coeur (my sweetheart), do you want to know? It's not a lovely tale."

You bit your lip unsurely, unable to revisit the past that had ruined your life and changed your outlook on future happiness.

"I want to understand your pain. It hurts me to see the effects of your pain on your body." His lips grazed your forehead again.

" His lips grazed your forehead again