🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28

Hoseok left the Lees' residence with a very a clingy Jessica behind, and he knew she wouldn't accept him leaving

Hoseok left the Lees' residence with a very a clingy Jessica behind, and he knew she wouldn't accept him leaving. She suggested that he reflect on their relationship. Hoseok just lets out a heavy sigh , he doesn't have time to break his word. He decided what he would do. He will reflect on his sentiments and make a decision after that, but one thing is for sure: he will not get involved in another long-distance relationship. He is through! In two weeks, Jessica will be gone, and he is certain that her sole intent was to marry him, not to end their relationship permanently. She likes the high-end life-style he provided for her.

He seeks a genuine girl. After his misstep with Noémie, he understood that Jessica's infidelity had not affected him in the slightest or even hurt him. He was surprise that he didnt't care. Even when Selena provided him with the details, he seemed nonchalant about it. Still reluctant about revealing Jessica and her boss' closeness to him, she eventually did.

Compared to more qualified and experienced curators from the USA, he believed Jessica utilized sleeping with her boss to obtain the senior curatorship. Compared to her peers who worked for her boss for more than 15 years but didn't receive the job, she, a 26-year-old woman, was given the Head of Curatorship position after only four years. There was a red flag.

His father, summoned him to the estate so they could spend time together. They invited his mother as well. His mother was also invited. Thinking about the dynamic between his parents, Hoseok shook his head. When he was six years old, they got divorced, but their post-divorce relationship was pleasant if not love.

His mother claimed that she had left his father because he was disconnected from the relationship and was too busy. As the heir to a $750 billion aerospace enterprise, he was ambitious and a workaholic who kept himself very busy.

However, following the split, his father recognized how affected his mother was by his continual absence. He was not a cheat, or at least he had no knowledge that his father had a lover, unlike other of his affluent uncles, particularly Arthur's father, who frequently created tabloid scandals getting caught with his long-term mistress in overseas rendezvous. . He finally consented to the prenuptial agreement when his aunt divorced him, but she was merciful and awarded him a $80 million payout. He currently resides in Europe. He even ditched his mistress in favor of a different blond Italian model.