Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

You were awake sooner than Ha-Ni and Anais

You were awake sooner than Ha-Ni and Anais. You swiftly take a hot shower and dress in beautiful shorts with your two-piece swimsuit beneath. You had your hair up in a high ponytail, eager to relax and enjoy a relaxed Sunday at the resort's main pool after you'll first stop by their restaurant for an early breakfast.

You smirk as you think about the two females who would wake up with splitting headaches after a night of binge-drinking alcoholic beverages. You took two aspirins and two glasses of water and set them beside their side tables. Anais and Ha-Ni were still sleeping quietly.

You quickly brewed espresso and sat on the veranda, admiring the peaceful ocean and enjoying the cool morning breeze.

As you sat reminiscing about your life, it turned into an unanticipated whirlpool. You are terrified of allowing your thoughts to wander to the taboo topic, which has kept you awake all night.

Jessica went for the kill even though you knew in your heart that she was merely doing it to keep her guy from straying. Will he go ahead and marry Jessica? With a little anguish flashing through your heart, you could only sigh deeply. What on earth are you thinking? He told you he still loves Jessica, so why is he still physically drawn to you? Isn't that a sign that a future marriage would be a disaster if he is as drawn to you as you are to him?

Because of your emotional attachment to Hosoek, you will be unable to move on. He is "it"' for you--you've never felt hopeless for a guy like him. You love him with all your heart, and even though he is a complete idiot for not recognizing your emotions for him, you will let him go so that he may be happy with the woman he loves.

You'll never get in the way of their love, no matter how much it hurts your heart. If he has to marry Jessica and live a happy and fulfilling life, Seoul will be the loneliest place for you. You'd rather go than pursue a future married guy and live in agony over the possibility of never having him.

You could seduce him if you wanted to, but you're not that sort of girl; if you were Anais, she would have waged a full-fledged love war. But you would rather not fight a lost battle.