Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

There was an extraordinary amount of enthusiasm at home, particularly between Ha-ni and Anais

There was an extraordinary amount of enthusiasm at home, particularly between Ha-ni and Anais. You didn't stay up late the night before for your cousin. You were too distressed and went to bed early. You still want the juicy details of Ha-nis' rendezvous with the lovely Gervais.

Your family warms to him, especially after seeing how excited Ha-ni becomes in his company. They liked him because he was a typical French gentleman, chivalrous and generous.

Anais spent the entire day assisting at the restaurant. She enjoyed socializing with the locals. When you think of Anais's happy and cheery disposition, a soft smile grazes your somewhat dry lips. She persuaded your hesitant aunt to go on an impromptu shopping spree at the underground shopping mall. Anais purchased thank-you presents for everyone in the Seo family.

Ha-ni's mother had not informed her of Bangchan's visit to their humble restaurant. Her father was unyielding, severe, and strict toward the young man, especially given how their youngest daughter nearly committed suicide due to grief over his betrayal. They merely wish for their daughter's happiness, mental health, and stability. She had fallen into a deep depression. Her confidence in humanity has finally been restored.

He begged forgiveness for inflicting such pain and disrespect on them. When he sought to visit Ha-ni, Ha-nis' mother, who is more forgiving and loving, just warned him not to approach their daughter and appropriately apologized for hurting her in the worst manner imaginable. They don't want Ha-ni to be hurt again, and meeting him would bring back all the old demons from the past.

You discovered the two friends giggling in the kitchen. They sat around the table, drinking piping-hot beverages and eating kimchi pancakes. The mood was cheerful.

Anais and Ha-nis' eyes widen as they become aware of your subtle presence as you quietly greet them. You crash land next to Anais at the kitchen table. Sighing deeply. Your black eyes appear lifeless, with dark shadows underneath them.

Anais' azure gaze was penetrating as she observed your downcast posture. The dark shadows surrounding your weary eyes.

"How are you, bestie? You look strange and sad," she expresses genuine worry. When she noticed how you pursed your lips and had downcast eyes, her ocean-blue gaze appeared disturbed.