Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Hoseok was shaken by his encounter with Noèmie in the empty restaurant room. He knew in his heart that even though he loved Jessica, he needed Noèmie in his life. He can just get her out of his system, but he can't hurt Jessica like that.

His relationship with Jessica needs to be addressed, and they need to sit down and talk about what is missing in this relationship. Jessica seemed to want to make a decision that he perceived. Maybe she noticed his renewed reluctance to discuss marriage.

Jessica and Gervais were laughing about some of his and the Bangtan Elites' antics when they got together to hang out.

When they saw Hoseok enter the restaurant, they were puzzled as to why he was so agitated as he hung up the phone. He felt relieved when he didn't see Noèmie because he didn't know how he would react in her presence. He'd want to kiss her again. Having her in his arms was marvelous, but he realizes she is well aware that he is not immune to her. He suddenly felt guilty for being with his girlfriend while thirsting for another.

That few minutes of kissing her soft sensual lips made him crave more, and he knows he needs to stop having illicit feelings for her until he decides on Jessica. He is conflicted about how he feels...but he knows he's steadily falling in love with the sassy girl.

Jessica questions him, "Everything okay, darling?" she asks softly. His gaze was averted from hers. He simply cannot let her sense his chaotic emotions. His body is still tingling from being so energized by Noèmie's passionate touches. Right now, he feels like a villain. Two girls adore him, but he is caught in the middle.

"I don't think I'll be able to make it to tomorrow night's banquet, Jess," Hoseok nodded softly. "I am extremely sorry. I have to go to the planning meeting. I believe we should call it a day-- I still have to pack my luggage. I'll ask Arthur to accompany you tomorrow." he spoke with her in Korean.

He just suddenly decided not to go because he needs to clear his mind, and the weekend away in Jakarta with all the complicated planning might distract him from thinking about Noèmie ...and Jessica.