Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Your mind was muddled when you returned home

Your mind was muddled when you returned home. What are you going to do? How will you deal with these conflicting feelings for a man who is already taken? You never imagine falling in love in Seoul, let alone with a Korean guy. Based on your French upbringing, you've always assumed that. You are going to pick a French boyfriend.

Gervais was your first love when you were seventeen years old

Gervais was your first love when you were seventeen years old. You tried going on dates at university, but it never ended in you being anyone's girlfriend. You denied love numerous times and punched numerous men for their unwelcome advances on you. Gervais still likes you after all these years.

The last guy you tried to date was Pierre, your colleague who only wanted to date you to make you fall for his charms. You snort, having caused him a broken his nose and ruin his reputation.

Nobody will use you again, but at that crossroads, you met the most infuriating and dangerous CEO. Meeting him was unexpected, and falling in love with him was even riskier for your heart.No, you have to work extra hard to get him out of your heart, even if you know your attraction to each other is mutual, but it is not love from his side, but you can't say the same for yourself. You will suffer greatly.

When you walk into the house, you want to go straight to your room, but you decide against it. You dash into a refreshing shower, but even in the shower, you were having all these not-so-innocent memories of the two of you being lost in each other's embraces.

You decided to make a French dessert to distract yourself from any negative emotions. You check the fridge and cupboards to see if you have all of the necessary ingredients to make some cream puffs. It is your French grand-mère (grandma's) favorite puffs. When you visit her in Marseilles, she will have a variety of pastries for you to sample. You get nostalgic when you think about home. Your mother will be present at the Exhibition but will not be present at the Banquet. She is already committed to another engagement.

Your French family adores you, particularly your lovely Asian beauty. This family is a political dynasty, which explains your mother's warning to stay out of any scandals. As if your entire life had not been engulfed in ones. The biggest scandal to date was Your involvement with the Daussalt fortune's heir. You were constantly photographed with him, and the tabloids had a field day taking pictures of you in unflattering situations, especially in your teen years