🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26

Hoseok couldn't believe how comfortable he had been the entire weekend with Jimin and the guys

Hoseok couldn't believe how comfortable he had been the entire weekend with Jimin and the guys. They all returned home, allowing him to relax and reflect on his life and where he was going at this point in his life.

Talking to and confiding in Jimin provided him with a sense of direction as well as some insight into his feelings. For weeks, he had been feeling guilty about his feelings for the French maid.

Hoseok realized he and Jessica needed to get down and talk about their relationship. He just cannot continue in this manner. She chose to obtain a job in New York, her ideal destination, after six years of being a university sweetheart. Four years of a long-distance romance was not what he had anticipated. Throughout the first year, it was really tough to let Jessica leave. He visited her twice a term, nearly eight times a year for two weeks each time. She only came to South Korea once a quarter for three weeks to a month, so they had plenty of time to spend together.

They even took two breaks that year because they believed they were holding each other back, but their love triumphed and they found their way back to one other's arms.

But, as the second year advanced, Hoseok began to sense an emptiness, especially after some of the Club members found and married their girlfriends. He proposed to Jessica three times in four years, and she was reluctant to make a commitment to him even though she knew he was faithful and dedicated even if their relationship has ended.

His Hyungs and Maknaes couldn't understand this sort of relationship, and Jimin and Jungkook had never shied away from advising him to dump Jessica when circumstances grew too tough for him and the sadness in his eyes deepened every time they had to couple up for events. He always had to take his mom or Meijiwoo to red-carpet events.

There were times when he just wanted to cheat, but his moral compass was intact, and he couldn't do it to Jessica even if he had every reason to.

In the third year, he urges Jessica to terminate their relationship because, as much as he loves her, he can't endure the absence of his girlfriend any longer and wants to go on with their lives. She refused since she was in her safe place. He was her safe place.