🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32

After entering the kitchen, Hoseok thanked Lola for the hot medicine she had prepared for Noemie

After entering the kitchen, Hoseok thanked Lola for the hot medicine she had prepared for Noemie. Lola was astonished when her young master for the first time allowed a girl to take a nap in his room. She is aware that Hoseok allegedly ended things with the pretentious girl he dated for a century.

For one of her CEO friends, Selena recruited her out of Mexico to work as a housekeeper. She accepted the position and has loved Hoseok since she lost her only son in a gang-related incident about 20 years ago. Prior to Hoseok asking her to move and start working permanently for him, she also spent a short while working for Hoseok's father, Mr. Jung Senior. She is housed in this second-floor apartment, which the Jungs have paid for. She also takes care of Arthur's apartment which is on the 20th floor.

At Mr. Jung's senior mansion, she first met Jessica at Hoseoks' 23rd birthday celebration party. Because of Selena, Jessica treated the maids, particularly her, like trash. She warned Lola that if she and Hoseok were married, she would never again work for them at their mansion since she believed Hoseok was preparing to hire her on a full-time basis.

She wishes this girl meant more to Hoseok than Jessica now that she has seen the lovely girl with him who looks so pleasant.

The celebration is in full force. It was very heartwarming to hear how much fun and laughing his Bangtan brothers were having. He cares deeply about and will never abandon his brothers. When he met them through elementary school, high school, university, or business associations, they formed a pack and became lifelong brothers, which helped him overcome his continual loneliness as an only child. even in love, encouraging and motivating one another to achieve great achievement

With Jimin and Namjoon, Gervais was standing at the outdoor bar and grinning widely. As he joined his friends, a smirk was laced at the corners of his lips.

"Well, where did our host disappear for over thirty minutes, hmm?," said Jimin with a smug grin. He gives him a pat on the back. Hoseok only rolled his eyes.

While his friends watched him with questioning eyes, he swiftly asked the bartender to pour him a bloody mary cocktail and stood there grinning smugly.

"I can't allow some of my guests to feel alone, you know. I have to mingle," he just responded nonchalantly.

"Oh really? Is it what we refer to as when you give someone an exclusive view of the penthouse?" Jimin chuckled.