🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Hoseok breathes heavily as he gets all of his duffel bags to drive to Jimin's resort property in Gapyeong near Cheongpyeong Lake

Hoseok breathes heavily as he gets all of his duffel bags to drive to Jimin's resort property in Gapyeong near Cheongpyeong Lake. In his designer sportswear, he looked amazing. Extremely laid-back. Jimin had phoned him the day before when he was in Jakarta for a planning meeting, urging him to come and spend some time with him. Jimin traveled from Germany for a short visit to see his parents and Bangtan before returning a week later for the Diamond Exhibition.

Taehyung told Jimin that Hyung is having some emotional problems with his relationship right now and that Hoseok requires a bit of relaxation to unwind before the rest of Bangtan and their spouses arrive on Saturday for some jet skiing and enjoy outside BBQ-ing. They sit back and relax as friends and catch up on their lives. The group loves to get together almost any other weekend or so to spend time developing relationships, and the group realizes that Hoseok needs some time with his bros and their valuable advice right now.

Jimin heard that Jessica is in Seoul for three weeks and wants to reconcile with Hoseok, but the Bangtan Club saw his struggle with suppressing his affection for the 'French Maid,' Noemie. Hoseok must be going through a lot since no girl has ever shaken him while he dated Jessica. He was always loyal and faithful in his relationship.

Jimin was so ecstatic that Hoseok dared to ogle at another girl. Throughout his repeated hiatuses, he even introduces the leggiest and sexiest models to Hoseok, who couldn't be lured or bothered to enjoy some female companionship. Jimine even quipped that Hoseok could have been the strongest priest to have the ability to remain celibate for a girl.

Every brother had been concerned for the last four years when Hoseok planned to propose to Jessica. Every time Jessica avoided the looming marriage question, he saw the sorrow and heartbreak in Hyung's eyes when Jessica said she wasn't ready for the big step.

Since then, Jimin and the majority of the maknae-line have had little tolerance or sympathy for Jessica and her reluctance to give Hobi real hope for the future. She wants Hoseok to quit his business in Seoul and move to the United States near her museum. She is already obsessed with obtaining her US citizenship.