Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

You don't know why you felt so out of your element out of a sudden. It was like something eerie and cold moved up your spine. You can't think of anything that you might have done to anger, Mr. Jung. Nobody knew about what you did the previous afternoon. You will never dream of saying anything to anyone about your encounter.

Heck, you don't even want your cousin to know. Your mom will get an aneurysm as she knew that physical contact of that sort was taboo for your current condition, which you never disclosed to anyone. Because it is still a very sensitive topic for you.

Your eyes widen in dread as you had a slight suspicion that someone might have inclined what went down. Oh my gosh! You hope not.

You quickly put on dark skinny jeans with your black flats and a light t-shirt with a denim jacket. You throw your long hair in a messy bun behind your neck and dab a little pink lipstick on your dry lips and some mascara on your long eyelashes. You look fresh and understated.

You found Ha-Ni busy making tea. She looked up at your weary eyes and furrowed her brows.

" And now cuz, why did you wake up so early? I thought you would like to sleep in after Mr. Jung made you work after hours. How was the Bangtan Elite party!" she wiggled her eyes and you just wave it off and took the cup she handed to you.

Your face was a little flustered because of your thoughts of the previous day in Mr. Imbeciles' arms. You can't believe that you spend the day in such an unexpectedly intimate way with him. You just have to move all thoughts about him out of your mind...and heart. He belongs to his Jess and he loves his girlfriend. You just inhaled with regret that this specimen was also not destined to be yours.

Ha-Ni watches your reddened face and furrowed her brows amusedly, "Aww...you are blushing. What happened? Was the BANGTAN allure too enticing?"

You scrunched up your nose, "Don't be silly Ha-Ni. Yes, they are quite handsome. How does the woman stay sane in their presence? I was so scared Mr. Kim Taehyung would expose me to Mr. Imbecile. But thank God he didn't. Gosh, I was a ball of nerves--"You sipped some of your tea thinking about your cover as a Cartier designer.