🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16

Hosoek could only listen to Jessica's excited babbling with a slight smile on his face on the ride to the Jung Suray Hotel

"Oh, Hobi-! After so many months, I can't believe I'm finally in Seoul. My parents have asked us to spend the weekend in Songpa-gu. It's luckily a few minutes from here. They say they miss you a lot." He just grinned, so she smiled widely. He has a soft spot for her parents. Because they are for her later in life, they are in their late 50s. She is their only child and was always lavished with attention.

They adore him because he is the only one who can handle their feisty child and has always loved and cared for Jessica.

"May we pay them a visit this weekend?" she begged.

"Why not?" Hoseok said, nodding. I'll check my schedule and see if we can visit them. I need some time off. I've been working nonstop on the new hotel's construction." He could feel the exhaustion in his body. He dismissed it as building-related stress. But he knows it goes deeper than that. Living with the guilt of what he did to Jessica.

"Oh, awesome, let me quickly call Eomma and tell her we'll be coming over," Jessica says brightly. We can go to my favorite place, the Lotte World Theme Park."

Hoseok raise his eyes teasingly, "You still love the Theme parks," he chuckled as she just spouts cutely and rolled her eyes. He missed her so much.

"I'll always be a little girl inside--" she just scrunched up her nose as Hoseok smirked teasingly. She likes it because she knows he is a little afraid of heights and it causes her so much pleasure to see him scream his longs out when they go on scary rides. He can be such a boy.

The atmosphere is so relaxing when he arrives at his hotel. The staff was pleasantly surprised to see Mr. Jungs "girlfriend" after so many months of absence. She is so beautiful and most of the staff ladies feel jealous about her beautiful physique and that face! Mr. Jung is so lucky to have such a good-looking woman. They always wondered when he will pop the question and become officially engaged.

But some of the staff had their reservations after rumors circulated through the grapevine that Mr. Jung had eyes for a certain sassy 'French girl whether it's true or not, they saw with their own eyes the chemistry between those two.