🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30

After a strange start to lunch at one of Bangtans' favorite restaurants, he and Jessica just took a seat, and in less than five minutes, Jessica decided she didn't want to eat any Korean dishes at that time and suggested they go to his hotels' restaurants because she had just remembered it was international cuisine buffet day at his five-star hotel.

Hoseok was taken aback by her sudden change of heart, and she exuberantly leaped up and directed him to the side glass doors because she supposedly noticed a lovely art piece there and wanted to see who the artist was, as well as take a beautiful selca with him. Hoseok just shook his head and allowed Jess to lead him out by linking her arm with his, her eyes deeply gazing in his.

Being in Jess's company made Hoseok feel out of place. He felt terrible for abandoning this exhausting, unpleasant relationship, even though there had been frequent breaks during their time together. Her onyx eyes had an unusual gleam to them, and her emotions were perplexing.

Even her mood was startling after his immediate break-up news. It was strange to see her so 'together'. It was unsettling to watch her so relaxed-almost accepting. He wrinkled his brows as he remembered her cheery behavior as she walked inside her favorite Cartier store. He was perplexed by how kind she was with the girl with whom he was "intimate."

He recalls dating the second-year beauty for a year during his senior undergraduate year at university. An unusual occurrence transpired with a classmate. He remembers being partnered up with a really lovely female who was sincere, and they were working on a very challenging assignment. They had to pull an all-nighter, and he and another male classmate stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. The next day, Jessica discovered the truth and confronted him, claiming that he had spent the night in this girl's place, which wasn't completely wrong, but she suspected he was cheating on her. Assume the girl received a punch in the nose along with a well-intended warning to keep away from her "man."