It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough

Salvatore Boarding School

Aaron was in his room thinking about one thing. Him and Hope. He thought about when they would get milkshakes at the Grill, the night they danced during the music festival in Town Square, their first kiss when they were trapped by Roman and then their first real kiss when they found Landon, when Aaron sang Hope a song, all of it. He was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Have you ever had a memory where you can't tell if it actually happened or if it was just a dream? Your head can't make sense of it, so you let it go. You convince yourself it was your imagination." Aaron's voice over said.

Town Square

Hope was sat on a bench doing portal duty. She pulled out the prism and fake Aaron appeared next to her. "What if you realize it wasn't a dream at all? It was real. It was all real." Aaron's voice over said. Fake Aaron smiled at Hope and she smiled back. Fake Aaron then disappeared when Lizzie and Josie approached Hope. "Reporting for portal duty! I brought backup." Lizzie said. Josie gave Hope a small, awkward smile and Hope gave one back.

Salvatore Boarding School

Aaron was out of bed, fully changed and walking down the stairs. "And so you start a new day, armed with everything you never thought you needed to know burdened with a choice no one should have to make knowing all eyes are on you to do the right thing." Aaron's voice over said. He met up with Landon and Rafael as they all walked to class. Little did they know, an eyeball was hiding in the light, watching them as they walked down the hallway. However, it kept looking at one person in particular. Aaron.

Town Square

Hope and the twins were all sat on the bench. Lizzie was sat in the middle of Hope and Josie, keeping an optimistic look on her face. "So, this is nice, right? Together again." Lizzie said. "It's great." Hope said. "It's awesome." Josie said after. No emotion or happiness met their faces or their voices as they spoke. "I mean, for the two of you not to be talking to each other just because you're competing for the love of the same Salvatore tribrid I think we're more evolved than that as women." Lizzie said. "Absolutely." Hope said. "Without a doubt." Josie said.

"Good. Because, personally, I've never been better. My work paid off. My mind is sharp. All perceived mental breakdowns were a figment of my imagination fed by two manipulative vampires who will remain forever my enemies." Lizzie said. "What's going on with Sebastian?" Hope asked. "Headmaster Downton Abbey wants us to enroll him to keep him off the streets. But after deliberately letting me think that I was unwell, I will not let that happen." Lizzie said. "You should forgive MG." Josie said. "Never." Lizzie said. "He didn't want to hurt you." Josie said.

"He hid things from me. Zero stars." Lizzie said. "He's not the only friend keeping secrets." Josie said. "I didn't want to hurt you either." Hope said. "Yeah, well, zero stars." Josie said. Hope sighed and looked at the prism in her hands. Josie then saw it as well. "Is that what I think it is?" Josie asked. "Yeah." Hope said. Josie nodded and looked away. Hope then held it out to her. "Here. I don't need it anymore." Hope said. Josie took the prism. "Thanks." Josie said. Lizzie smiled. "Look at us. Clear hearts and minds. Letting the power of our intellect rule the day over our emotions. Moving forward with dignity and grace. This is the true definition of girl power. I'm proud of us." Lizzie said, wrapping her arms around Hope and Josie's shoulders, bringing them closer to her.

"Greetings, witches." A voice said. The three witches looked over at the bench next to them. And they saw a Sphinx sat there casually. The three witches stood up. "Who the hell are you?" Lizzie asked. "There are two sisters. One gives birth to the other. And the other, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are they?" The sphinx said. "They're..." Hope said. "Night and Day." Josie said. Hope blinked in surprise at her. "The sisters are Night and Day." Josie said. "Ah. Your reward for answering correctly is to know that you are in the presence of the master of the ancient lands. The all-holy, ever-divine sphinx." The sphinx said, standing up.