Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing

Salvatore Boarding School

Aaron was stood outside at the school entrance at 4 in the morning waiting for Lizzie's urgent delivery. Luckily, Aaron knew someone who could get him the delivery quickly. "Come on. Where are you?" Aaron muttered, checking his phone. He then heard the gates open and looked up to see a van driving towards the school entrance and stopped beside Aaron. The van's engine went silent before someone jumped out the driver's seat. "You got it?" Aaron asked. "Yeah, I got it." A voice said. A figure walked around to reveal themselves as Elena Salvatore. "Do I want to know why you need a coffin?" Elena asked. "The least you know the better." Aaron said. "Got it." Elena said before walking to the back of the van and opening it.

Aaron walked up beside her and looked inside to see a light grey coffin. Aaron stepped inside whilst Elena unlocked the ramp. Aaron grabbed the handle before pushing the coffin out of the van. Once the coffin was outside, Elena put the ramp back in place and closed the doors. "I hope I didn't ruin your sleep schedule." Aaron said. Elena shrugged him off. "Don't worry. My shift starts in an hour anyway." Elena said. Aaron nodded. "Well, I should go get this inside before anyone sees it too early." Aaron said. "Good luck with that. I'll see you during Spring Break." Elena told her nephew. "See you then." Aaron said before pushing the coffin inside. Aaron wheeled the coffin quietly down the halls before making it to the assembly hall. He placed the coffin at the front of the room and put the brakes on the wheels.

He sighed before looking outside to where the sun started to rise. He yawned before sighing. He then walked up the stairs and made his way towards Dr. Saltzman's office where he saw Hope still laying on the bed in the secret room. He knelt down next to her and brushed some of her hair out of her face. He then stood up and picked Hope up bridal style and started walking back to the assembly hall with Hope in his arms. As he walked down the stairs of the assembly hall, he used his magic to open the lid of the coffin. "This is so weird." Aaron muttered before gently laying Hope into the coffin, making sure she's in a comfortable position. He sighed through his nose before pulling up a chair and sitting down next to the coffin. He took Hope's hand and rubbed his thumb over her palm gently and carefully. Almost treating it like glass.

"Please be careful in there. I know that I'll go insane if I lose you." Aaron told Hope's unconscious body. He kissed her forehead before placing a kiss on her lips before whispering under his breath, placing a glamour over her making her look like Lizzie. He then closed the coffin lid and placed his hand on top. He muttered under his breath as dark purple waves rippled from his hand, like when a raindrop hits the water. Once the coffin was surrounded by the dark purple energy, it dissipated into nothing and Aaron sighed before sitting back down, staring out the window, looking out at the sky.

Morning

Lizzie, MG and Aaron were all stood looking down at Hope's glamoured body in the coffin. "I look so peaceful. Angelic, even." Lizzie commented. She then turned to MG. "No wonder you had a thing for me." Lizzie said. Aaron closed the coffin lid gently. "That's not why I had a thing for you. And why are you speaking in the past tense? You're totally alive." MG said, a wreath in his hand as he followed Lizzie to where a bunch of flowers were sat. "That wreath can't go there. That is where the doves are being released, which is after the video, remember?" Lizzie told MG and Aaron. "Yeah, yeah. I've got the list you gave me." Aaron told Lizzie. MG placed the wreath on a stand quickly.