When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Few months has passed since Freya and I started dating. We are just hanging out in my apartment she's reading magazine that feature me on the cover.

"Guess what ?" Freya glance at me.

"What ?" I ask her while tying my hair to a ponytail.

"You and I gonna shoot some editorial together."

"Really ?" I ask excitedly.

"Yep, it's been a while since you and I work together. Your agency probably gonna call you soon."

Just when she said that my phone rings. I look at the caller ID, how surprising, it's my agent. I look at Freya and show my phone to her. She chuckle and give me 'I told you so' look. I roll my eyes and pick up the phone.

"Hello, Rea here."

"Hello darling, this is Michael." Michael is Jane's assistant. If Michael is the one who call me, that means Jane has something came up. I rarely speak to him though.

"Hi Michael, what's up ?"

"I just want to tell you that you have editorial coming up, it's tomorrow by the way. I'll e-mail all the details later. And don't forget to pack up. Paris Haute Couture is next week. How exciting" He sound really excited

"Okay, thanks..."

"No prob darling..."

"Bye Michael..."

"Bye..."

I lock my phone and put it inside my purse. Freya glance at me and wink.

"What was that ?" I giggle.

"What was what ?" She throws her hands to the side.

"That wink, what was that for ?"

"Why don't you guess ?" She wink again.

"Stop that, you crack me up." I sit on her lap and place my arms around her neck.

"Hey, that's my killer move." She smile widely.

"That actually work ?" I rise my eyebrow.

"Hell yeah..." She frown. Her face is priceless, if I capture that on camera I'll probably look at it every thirty sec.

"And obviously, you're lying." I place my forehead to hers.

"I'm not..." She said in whisper.

She kisses me lightly. I burst out laughing, Freya look at me with questioning look. I can't contain myself and laugh harder. She smile slightly and pat my head.

"What so funny kid ?"

"I dunno, it's just funny, and you're obviously lying."

"Fine then, I won't ask you to believe me. I'll proof it to you."

"Seriously ? And I'm not a kid !"

"Hell yeah you are."

"No freaking way. I'm a big girl." I stick my tongue out.

"You're big girl alright, no wonder you're heavy."

"Hey !" I puff my cheek and pretend to be mad.

"Rea, don't be mad. As an apology I'll buy you ice cream later." She smile widely.

"Deal." I grin and get off from her lap.

"You're a kid after all." She stand up and walk to the bathroom.

"Hey !" I throw a pillow from the couch. She doge it easily and shut the bathroom door close.

Later that night we go out to buy ice cream. She got me, I really love ice cream. If I can I probably have ice cream as dinner every night. But if I do so, I'll probably die really really soon. We walk down the street and just look around before a handsome guy approach us. He kiss Freya on the lips and hold her hand. I look at her.