When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I drag my luggage out of Claes's car and fish my keys somewhere inside my purse. My movements are alike of those zombies. I was probably half asleep by the time I get to the lift that leads to my apartment. I was greeted by Antony, the security guard who is more than willing to help me and Claes with my luggage. I happily accept the kind offer and push elevator button and head to my floor. I thank Antony and give him tips when we reach my home sweet home before slamming the door close and crash to the bed and let out a big long sigh. Claes watch me with a smile when Nesha come to lick me all over my face not letting me get the rest that I needed. I groan and burry my face on my pillow. I can hear Claes chuckles and calling Nesha to get off me and went somewhere, probably the kitchen. A few minutes later Claes come back with a wet towel and a bottle of water. She wipes my face, neck, hands and legs then open the water for me before I gulp it down.

"You must be exhausted. Are you alright ? You aren't sick are you ?"

I wriggle out from the soft and warm blanket to look at Claes and shook my head no before collapsing to the king sized bed. I look to the left to meet with Claes eyes. She's sitting on the side of my bed looking at me with worried written all over her face.

"I'm okay. Just... tried."

"You work way too hard."

"This is all I can do at the moment. Better work hard for it right ? The paycheck is not bad either."

"True. But take care of your body okay ?"

"Okay."

"I'll get going now. Why don't you sleep ? I'll lock up for you."

"Why don't you stay ? You can go borrow my clothes and go to school in the morning."

"No, it's okay."

"It's late. Just stay."

I stare at her with hopeful eyes. It seems to work. She smile and went to my closet and change to t-shirt and shorts before settling on the bed beside me. I snuggle to her. She chuckles at my antic and snuggle back.

"Aren't you going to change ?" She asked me.

"No, too tired."

"Let me help you then."

She stands up and helped me change. It might be embarrassing having someone help you change your clothes at my age but I'm not. People strip me all the time, knowing my job. Doesn't mean I'm an exhibitionist you know. It's demanded. And for this kind of situation, well she's my best friend. We've seen each other naked since we're like five or something. After that I fell asleep because my too tired.

The next morning I woke up at nine. I absentmindedly head to the kitchen to grab a drink. When i grab the handle of the fridge I lazily half open my eyes and look at the sticky note that wasn't there before.

"Breakfast is in the microwave. Be sure to eat it. I'm going to school. I'll call you later. Claes." I lazily read it with my hoarse voice. My throat is really dry.

I grab a drink and eat my breakfast which was made my Claes.

"If xy equals 17 that means y equals... 2" I mumble and start writing down my answer.

I'm working on my homework that my teacher sent me every weekdays and I'll submit them when I finish them. Of course there's always deadline but I'm usually early to finish this off. I stare at the next question and read it carefully when my doorbell rang. I lazily get up from my seat and drag my feet to the front door while still thinking about mathematics problem. I stare at the wall clock on the living room. It's 12.38 PM. It must be Frey. I smile dumbly and dash to the front door and hurriedly open it. There she is standing in front of my door with... Kelly. I blink once, twice. I snap out of my thought and threw a smile at her.