When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“Where are you ?” The voice on the other line said.

“I’m at the casting, why ?”

“Just forget about the casting, you won’t be doing fashion week this time.”

“And why is that ?”

“You got this campaign and photo shoot, you might be able to do Pairs and Milan though.”

“I see, I’ll just head back. Inform me when you get the details.”

“Sure.”

I made my way out of the sea of models to the humid air of New York streets. It’s been little over a month after Freya and I got back together. She’s been sweet like the usual, but one thing that still bothers me is that she haven’t call off the engagement yet. She said she need time to talk to her father who isn’t coming back for another three months. But she already talked to her fiancée about it and he’s obviously not happy about it.  Eli, who is a businessman in his late twenty and Freya’s childhood friend who was engaged to Freya because her father told her to do so start to call her like crazy after she broke it out with him. And Freya is not thrilled to have him call her for every an hour and plead to her.

Anyway, here we are in the streets of freezing New York walking to my car fast because I need my heater. I start to walk like crazy because I hate cold weather and I grew up in LA so I’m not used to the cold air. I know I’ve been here for a while, but I still can’t get used to it. After I reached my car I open the door quickly closed it. I sigh to myself when my phone started to vibrate again. I search for it inside my huge Prada bag and took it out.

“Yes ?” I answered while trying to put my key into the key hole.

“Baby…” A teasing voice can be heard.

“What ?” I ask annoyed because I can’t seem to put the key in.

“Hey, don’t you miss me ?”

“Sorry, I just a sec, I need to start the engine first.”

I put my phone aside and start my engine and turn on the heather.

“Much better, what’s up Elsa ?”

“You and your mood swings.”

“You know I hate cold.”

“Yes I know.”

“So, what’s up ?”

“Are you in New York ?”

“I am, but not for long I think.”

“That’s good, I just landed, can you pick me up ? I want to hang out with you.”

“Sure, wait for me kay ?”

“I’ll catch you later Rea…”

I drive to the airport immediately. Half hour later I was outside the airport, phone on my hand and I call Elsa. After a few rings she answers.

“You’re here ?”

“Yeah, where you’re at ?”

“I’m still inside.”

“I’ll wait for you outside.”

“Okay, be there in a few.”

I place my forehead on the steering wheel and sigh. Just then my phone rings again. My phone never stops ringing these days, and I think I’m starting to lose my mind because of it. I’m just hoping that it is not another call from my agent. I unwillingly reach for my phone and answer it.