When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I'm shocked. I don't know what to say. I freeze right there. I just look at her and say nothing. 

"Rea... I'm sorry..." Freya looks down. 

"Why ?" I ask confused. 

"I think I just destroy our friendship." She looks up. Her eyes... I can see her pain. 

"Freya... I..." 

I take a deep breath. 

"I love you too." I look at her eyes. 

"Really ?" 

Our eyes lock. I can feel the connection. Her face gets closer to mine. Our noses are touching. 

"...Yes..." I close my eyes. 

I can feel her breath on my face. Warm and sweet. Her smell reminds me of apple. Her hands touch my cheek lightly. Then, our lips meet. The tastes of my first kiss are sweet, warm, passionate, and soft. When I open my eyes, I see her eyes still locked to mine. I planted a light kiss on her lips. 

"That's my first kiss." I look at her. She smiles. 

"I'm so happy. I hope you don't regret it." She said jokingly. I chuckle. 

"Of course not. It was nice." I look down. 

"Aww... You're blushing. Cute." She pinches my cheek. 

"Hey ! Don't tease me." I puffed my cheek and fold my arms. 

"I'm so sorry Re. You're too cute. I can't help it." She said smiling at me. 

I smile back at her. She looks at her watch then she sigh. 

"I have to go..." 

"Wait..." I said grabbing her left arm. 

"Yes ?" She turns around with a smile on her face. 

"What are we now ?" I want to know. I don't want any misunderstanding between us. I want to be with her. With Freya. 

"What do you want us to be ?" She pulls me close to her. 

"I want us to be together." I look up at her eyes. I have to look up because she's taller than me. Lucky her. 

"You sure are straight forward." 

"Yes, I am." 

"Well, as you wish then. We're together." She kiss my nose. 

"I really have to go. I'll see you soon. Kay ?" 

"Okay..." 

She walks to the door and open it. She turns around and looks at me. 

"Good night Re..." 

"Night Frey..." 

She walks out then the door closed. I walk to my bedroom and change my clothes. I look around my bedroom. Rain wasn't there. Where is she ? I go to the guest bedroom. Rain and Claes are there. They're giggling. 

"Okay... Tell me. What the hell is going on here ?" I raise one of my eyebrow. 

"Geez. We should be the one who ask you what's going on..." Claes said. 

"Between you and Freya..." Rain joins. 

"Nothing. I'm very tired. I better go to bed." I said running to my bedroom. 

I close my bedroom door and lock it. If I don't. They're going to interrogate me. I'm avoiding that to happen. 

"Oh... You gotta be freaking kidding !" Rain tries to open the bedroom door.