When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Alright then, I’ll be going now. Please take care of Nesha.” I put on my glove and open the cab door.

“No worries Re, I’ll take care of her.” Claes assure me.

“Bye C. I’ll be seeing you in a week or so. I’ll tell you when I get there.”

“Okay, be careful and don’t push yourself too hard.”

“Yes I know.” I smile at her and get in the cab.

I close the door and wave goodbye to her. She wave back to me with a big smile on her face.

“To the airport please.” I said to the driver.

“Yes Miss.”

I’m going to Paris today, for Paris Haute Couture. And of course I come a few days early for castings and fitting. And a month after this is which is February is Fashion Week, season of Fall/Winter 2011/12. This is my first time walking in Paris Haute Couture. I’m very excited. Last year I’m still fifteen, so I can’t walk in Paris. And last season Spring/Summer 2011 is also my first time in Paris Fashion Week. I turn sixteen in April last year.

“We’re here.” The driver said to me.

“Thank you. Keep the change.” I give him $50.

“Thanks. Have a nice trip Miss.”

I check in and all of that and stop by book shop to buy book to read and magazines. I sit at the waiting room and flip through Italian Vogue. I stop flipping to see picture of Kelly. I haven’t seen her in a while. I wonder if she’s gonna do Haute Couture. I space out a little bit.

“Hm ? Are you admiring my picture now ?” A girl said to my ear.

“Huh ?” I turn around to see Kelly.

“Hey…” She give me half smile.

“Hey.” I reply her.

“Listen, I’m sorry about what happen in Australia. I lost it.”

“It’s okay.”

“Really ?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Thank you Rea, how’s Freya is she coming ?”

“Umm, I don’t know. I haven’t seen her for a while.”

“Why ? Did you have a fight with her ?”

“Kinda, we broke up actually.”

“I’m sorry Rea. I didn’t know.” She apologizes.

“It’s alright.”

“If you don’t mind, will you tell me what happen ?”

“I’m sorry but I prefer not to.”

“No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t ask like that.”

“It’s alright.”

“Oh well, I’ll see you later alright ?”

“Sure.”

“I like your new hair by the way.”

She stand up and walk away. I feel vibration from my purse. It must be my phone. I search for it and open a text message from Elsa better known as Elsa Ludwig. Elsa is a close friend of mine, and she’s also a model. She already established herself in the modeling world. She’s from Germany and she’s older than me. She’s eighteen years old and she’s in the same agency as me. I slide open my iPhone and read her text.