When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Ugh..."

I open my eyes. What's that sound ? I turn around and see Rain sweating. I go to the bathroom and grab a piece of towel. I wipe her sweat off her face, arms, and legs. I take off her clothes and change it with the dry one. I do this a lot. When I come home at vacation, Rain would sleep with me. Rain sweats a lot when she sleeps. Mostly when she had nightmares. I touch her face.

"Rain... It's alright... I'm here."

"Rea... ?" She's still sleeping.

"Yes. It's me." I kiss her forehead and I hug her.

Rain calm down a little bit. I don't know why she keeps having these nightmares. It's always like this. I'm worried. I hope she's okay. I look at the clock.

"2.37 AM." I mumble.

I close my eyes. I go back to sleep with Rain soundly sleeping in my arms.

I open my eyes. The first thing I see is Rain's face.

"Morning Re..." Rain said cheerfully with a smile on her face.

"...Mornin'..." I said absentmindedly.

I'm still hugging Rain. I release her from my arms. I stand up and walk to the closet. I change to my workout clothes, and Rain also changes her clothes. We work out for about one hour.

"I'll make breakfast. You take a shower and take care of your pretty face." Rain walk to the kitchen laughing.

"Okay." I walk to the bathroom.

"Don't be too long in there !" I hear Rain yell.

"Yes Yes. I know." I replied.

I take shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, apply some lotion, and then get out from the bathroom.

"You're done ? Breakfast's almost ready."

"Yap. I'm done. Okay, just let me put on some clothes first."

I put on grey fitting t-shirt, black skirt, and very low black heels. I grab my Burberry coat and my bags. I head to the kitchen and sit down at the breakfast table.

"Here." Rain gives me a plate of omelet and bacon, and a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"You're very welcome." Rain sits and starts eating.

I also eat. It was pretty good.

"Hey sis."

"What ?"

"Are you excited for tonight ?"

"I guess I'm. How 'bout you ?"

"I can't wait. I wanna see her so badly. Her voice sounds nice tough. Very clear and pleasant to hear."

"I know right ? I think so too."

"Don't you have a photo of her ?" Rain said with curious face.

"I have them. Just don't wanna spoil it."

"Rrrriiiiggghttt..." Rain said rolling the r.

"I better get going. Bye Rain." I kiss her on the cheek then walk to the door.

"Have a nice day sis." She said while still chewing.

"Rain... Don't talk with full mouth..." I said.

"Yes mam..." She gives me salute and she's still chewing.

"How many times do I have to tell you... ?" I said sighing.