When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 1

Please vote on every chapter if u like them not just the first and last one. Thank you. Enjoy

When Two Goddess’s Meet

Chapter 1

Hey, my name is Rhiannon Lee Dawn. But people call me Rea. I'm 16 and a model. I've been modeling since I was 13. I've been on the cover of some fashion magazines and teen magazines; I'm 5'10" so I'm pretty tall. I have shoulder length, naturally dark blonde hair and I sky blue eyes that I love.

A lot of the photographers that shoot me say that I'm very beautiful. I have a straight, small nose. My cheekbones are high; I have a small doll-like mouth and I'm pale. Which is not bad for a model because I can do high fashion runways. In 3 years of my modeling career, I've made some pretty damn good money. I live in New York because in New York, I can pursue my modeling career. I'm still in high school, and I'm planning to go to university.  

This morning, when I arrived at school I received a call from my agency. I pressed the answer button on my iPhone.

"Hello, this is Rea," I answered.

"Hey Rea! This is Jane."

"What's up Jane?"

"I was wondering if you’re free this afternoon?"

"Yeah. After school I'm free. Job for me?"

"Yeah. It's a photo shoot for the one that I told you about 2 days ago."

"Okay. Just text me the time and place."

"Okay! Good luck! And have fun."

"Thanks. Bye!"

I got to my classroom and I saw my best friend at the back of the classroom. Her name is Claes. She's pretty popular with the boys. Well, not to brag but I'm pretty popular too. It’s just that I'm not interested. And I’ve never kissed anyone before.

Claes? She's not into dating as well. She pretty much spends her time playing the guitar, piano and writing her music. She's a pretty good singer. Sometime she sings at the bar. Not that she needed money 'cause her parents are rich. Get the picture? She's cute, talented, and rich. Just for info, Claes has red hair and beautiful grey eyes. But I have to say, that she's down to earth and fun to hang out with. We've been friends since we can talk and walk (I'll tell you about it sometime).

"Hey Rea! I missed you. Give me a hug!"

"Okay, okay." I hugged her. She hugged me back so hard that I think she broke my bones.

"Slow down. Don't break me!"

"Oops, sorry," she giggled. The bell suddenly rang and I sat beside Claes.

After school I got home to take some of my stuff off and went to buy lunch with Claes at a burger joint. Soon after we had to say our goodbyes because I had to go to work and she had to meet a friend. I got into my White Hummer and drove to the place that Jane told me. It’s not that far. It only took 15 minutes for me to get there. I parked my car and walked inside the building. There was no one inside so I figured I was just early. I sat on one of the sofas; looking around, I saw a girl who I quickly approached.

"Hey,” I greeted. “How do you do?"

"How do you do?" she replied. I saw her face for the first time and Oh my God. She's super duper cute. She had jet-black silky hair, pale green eyes and beautiful pale skin. But not as pale as me. She looked like a doll. I had to say that she was tall. Maybe about 5'11"or 6'. I think she was around 20 years of age. I wonder if she's also a model?

"I'm Rhiannon Lee Dawn,” I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you Rhiannon. I'm Freya Aslin Platt," she shook my hand.