When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 18

Chapter 18

“Hey, you okay ? Are you tired ?”

The girl in front of me reaching out to my cheek and crease it so lovingly. I close my eyes to enjoy the warmth of her skin on my own. She brush her thumb on my cheek slowly, it somehow makes me feel warmer. Well actually it really helps, remembering that we’re out in the cold air of Paris. If it’s not because of my job I probably would prefer to come here once the spring comes. Unfortunately, Fashion week are in September or February. Right now is February, which is freezing. But I gonna have to bear with it. That’s okay I guess, considering that today is my last day of fashion week. After that I would come back to New York which is not that warm either.

I miss LA sometime. Always warm and it rarely rain. I think I should visit soon. I haven’t seen my family in… Wait, I think last time I come home is the summer vacation. Not to mention I only stay for a week. I really really should. Maybe I should invite her too.

“Rea, are you alright ?”

The voice reached out to my ear again. I slowly open my eyes and look at the alluring green eyes that stare back on my own sky blue one. Her eyes show worry as she still creases my cheek with her thumb. I smile at her reassuring her that I’m alright. She replied my gesture with her charming smile that makes so many people fall head over hell for her, showing a perfect set of her not overly white teeth. I hold her hand over my own gloved one.

“M-hm… I’m okay.”

I tried to sound as convincing as possible. Not gonna lie though, even I won’t believe that. I don’t want to make her worry for me but I think my legs will give out any second now. I’m so tired. I slept at little over two in the morning because of this important party that I have to attend last night. I do not like party, not just because I’m exhausted but I do not like party in general. Call me lame and all of that but it’s true. I rather sleep or watch some boring television show than attend some grand party. Weird I say, because in my line of work I have to attend them weather I like it or not. Not all of course, just the one big one. My agency says that it is a opportunity to attend those kind of party. To get acquaintance with the ones who are very influential in the business. I twitch when pain suddenly rushing to my head. I think the lack of sleep cause that. I have to put good amount of foundation to cover up my dark circles this morning.

“It’s okay to say if you’re tired, I can totally see why.”

“Yeah, I’m kinda tired. It’s not that bad though.” I assure her for the ninth time.

“What’s on your schedule today ?”

“Two fashions show and went back to New York.”

“I see… I’m so sorry that I only manage to come today.”

“It’s alright. Are you coming to New York with me ?” I ask hoping that she would say yeah.

“Nope… not today.”

“Why ?”

“You see, I had a job tomorrow. I figure if I come today I can still see you.”

“Aww, that’s sweet. When are you coming back ?”

“I dunno… a year ? Maybe I’ll buy a house here and hit on the pretty ladies.” She had a smirk on her face.

I punch her lightly on her arm and her smirk only gets wider.

“Kidding… I’ll catch the first flight home when I finish. I’ll probably be back by the day after tomorrow.”

“Just went straight to my place when you reach New York.” I said to her with a smile.