Chapter-2 The Fallout

August 16, Titans tower
Dick couldn't believe it Danny must be mistaken Jason was okay he couldn't- He WASN'T DEAD! Bruce would've told him if something had happened. Right? 
"Nightwing I've already told you the funeral was 3 months ago! Superman and Wonder Woman were there too!" Nightwing scoffed "Oh and my own father wouldn't tell me my brother died?"
"Danny this isn't funny" Kori said frowning Roy just shook his head in disbelief.
"You know what fine! Look for yourself!"Danny said

Dick shoved Danny away from the monitor and looked for Robin's profile, sure enough he was listed as deceased. "NO! NO! NOOOOOO!" Dick clutched his head in hands as he started crying
"Jason's dead!? how old was he anyway?" Victor asked, "He was 15,he would turn 16 today...." Donna replied still recovering from the shock.
Then Danny decided to speak up.
"It happened 3 months ago, but very little info has been released in the papers,
I'm not surprised honestly, he knew what he was getting into when he became Robin, he should've known better than to-" Danny didn't get to finish his sentence as Dick shoved him against a wall screaming "YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!"
"Hey! Let go what are you doing? "
"GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW IDIOTIC YOU ARE! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST YOU BEING A KID BUT YOU REALLY ARE JUST DUMB!"

"Dick calm down- Kori said reaching out and placing her hands on his shoulder but Dick shook her off. "No get back Kori, I'm not letting this piece of shit defile my brother and treat his life as another statistic when he nearly fell apart when it was his own blood was spilled!" He pulled Danny closer by his collar "Listen- Don't speak of my brother as if  you knew him. You don't even know what killed him! You have absolutely no right to speak this way! For all we know Jason lasted longer than you could have against what killed him!"
Danny scowled "Lay off man before I use my powers!" Kori then put her hand over Dick's right arm which was holding Danny "Come on Dick let go." "It's not worth it man" Roy said finally Donna put a hand on
Dick's shoulder "come on Dick, step back" Dick finally let go of Danny and walked away with Roy, Kori and Donna.

Raven turned to Danny handing him his glasses and said
"Danny you must consider other people's feelings, Yes we all know about the danger but it does not mean we should be callous when friends perish. If we did not feel for others what kind of people would we be?" (You tell him queen! She did this in canon)
"Yeah yeah I know" Danny said taking his glasses "I just don't like being pushed around."

Gotham, Wayne Manor, Batcave

Batman got out of the Batmobile, it was a quiet night tonight so he didn't sustain any injuries, Joker was still in Arkham and apparently his new therapist a certain Harleen Quinzell had been making huge progress with him. So that was good, he headed towards the bat computer to write his report when he spotted a man sitting on the chair in front of the computer.
"Dick. I didn't expect to see You again" They had a huge fight five months ago and weren't speaking to one another, Dick still kept in touch with Jason however. "I heard what happened to Jason.I'm so sorry Bruce...." Dick said turning towards Bruce, Bruce noticed Dick's eyes were red. Probably from crying, but he was too angry to care.

"You weren't at the funeral. People had questions, I called you but it went straight to voicemail." Bruce said glaring at Dick from behind the cowl. He walked past Dick and to the computer, "I'm sorry Bruce I was off world...." Bruce stilled in his typing, he didn't know that but did that matter now? No. Jason was already dead and Dick wasn't there.
"You could've left a message to tell me about that. Going off world isn't like going to the park." Bruce said not looking back at Dick. "Bruce come on don't turn your back on me. I'm here now...."

"You were lucky." Bruce said taking off his utility belt. "When you didn't listen to me your injuries weren't fatal." He started taking off his cowl
"Bruce come on I'm not here to fight!" Dick said frowning. "Then don't." Bruce said taking off his cowl "You didn't even care for Jason at first I don't see why this matters to you now" Bruce started walking away "Seriously? Yes I wasn't kind to him at FIRST but he was still my brother! We kept talking even after you and I had a fight! And don't turn this on me! He walked up to Bruce and stepped in front of him
"I was a skilled acrobat and could think in tough situations! Not to mention at his age I was 5'9 and 145 pounds! He was 4'6 feet at age 15! For fucks sake why did you make him Robin?"
"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME ME FOR JASON'S DEATH!" Bruce screamed as he punched Dick right in the face
"JASON WASN'T STUPID! HE COULD'VE GOTTEN OUT OF THAT SITUATION IF HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER DIDN'T SELL HIM OUT TO THE JOKER!"