Chapter 23 Hood and Harley's Revenge!

Jason opened the door of the run down house to find Joker tied up with chains on a chair.Unconcious "Took you long enough" Harley said to Jason, Jason shrugged "Family troubles, but I took care of it."Jason replied, then he rubbed his gloved hands together and grinned like Cheshire the cat. "Let's get it started shall we?"

Harley grinned back as Frank said "Yep!" Frank brought a bucket over to them, it was filled to the brim with water. Jason picked it up and dumped all of it right over Joker's head, Harley slapped him a few times and Joker slowly opened his eyes. Jason was standing right in front of him, smiling.

"Well this brings back memories doesn't it?" He said looking right in Joker's eyes. "AHAHAHA! YES! JASON! MY SWEET BABY BOY! HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU! GLAD TO SEE YOU LEARNED SOMETHING FROM ME!" Joker exclaimed with his wild smile.

"Mhm, Sure, Harley? Let's begin shall we?" Jason said looking at Harley, She giggled and nodded.
"So. Mr J." She spat venomously, "Why don't you take a look around you and see where you are?"
Frank quietly slipped Jason a picture, it was of an infant's, Joker's dead child most likely. Harley had a heart shaped frame hidden behind her back.

Joker looked around and his smile dropped. Jason chose this moment to throw a grenade in an open bedroom, blowing it up. "NO!" Joker yelled trying to shake off his chains, Jason was amazed, he had never seen Joker like this... And he loved it!

Frank cheered when the bedroom exploded, Harley and Jason waved their picture frames in front of Joker's face, sneering, before they tossed them on the floor, Jason pulled out his lighter and threw it on the floor, burning them.

Joker went deathly still, he leveled Jason with a glare that would've scared his fifteen year old self to death but now? He wasn't the one tied up and helpless, no. He was in control, a six feet tall and two hundred pound heavy 18 year old, packed with weapons. "I'll make Ethiopia look like mercy." Joker said in a low dangerous voice.

Jason laughed "Oh noooooo- I'm quaking!" Harley chuckled while Frank just cleared away the burned frames with a broom. Harley walked over to the couch and picked up a duffle bag, grinning. Ah yes, their tools. But first, Jason had something else to say.

"You know, Batman, has let you live for so long because if two reasons, one- he's a stubborn ass with a strong moral code and two- he believes you're insane, not in control. But we all know that isn't true is it? Harley and I have gone through our own 'bad days' as you call them, took a swim in the same acid! But are we international terrorists? No. Because you aren't as insane as you want everyone to believe, you just wanted an excuse to satisfy your own sadistic fantasies."

"Come on! Let's just start with the fucking torturing already!" Frank yelled. Harley motioned Jason to another room, he dragged Joker's chair over to the room to find a cot. Without a mattress. Beautiful. Hood threw Joker on the cot.

"LET'S GET IT STARTED!" Frank yelled Harley dropped the duffle bag on the floor as Jason tied the chains firmly so Joker wouldn't be able to use his arms or legs. Harley pulled out a crowbar and handed it to Jason, Jason kissed the crowbar "Oh Harls, you know me so well"

"Well I am your therapist aren't I?" She said cackling as she aimed her bat at Joker's right foot, the crack when the bat connected with the foot was satisfying. Jason raised the crowbar, "So you once asked me, what hurts more? A?" He hit him with the front of the crowbar"or B" He hit Joker with the back of the crowbar.

"Forehand?" Another hit "or backhand?" Another hit. Joker didn't laugh, just yelled obscenities at every hit. It was far more amusing than any of his jokes, even the good ones. Frank recorded the whole thing on Ivy's phone, because why the hell not.

After they had broken almost every bone in Joker's body they put their weapons away, time to bust out the knifes and the spoons! Jason and Harley grabbed one spoon each, "Ladies first!" Jason said bowing and gesturing towards Joker's eyes with his hand. Harley laughed and hopped over to him. Slowly, she slid the spoon in his left eye's socket. His screams were the best sounds Jason had ever heard, so soothing too! He could fall asleep right then and there.

But he couldn't. He had a clown to torture. Once Harley had spent a good five minutes just removing Joker's eyeball, Jason took a little glass bottle from the duffle bag, it was filled with salt. He sprinkled just a bit of it in his empty eye hole, Joker screamed himself hoarse.

Then it was Jason's turn! Harley and Franked cheered him on as he stabbed Joker's eye ball with the spoon, then he scooped out half of it. Then the other half. Some more salt and Joker was a screaming and sobbing mess, torturing someone mentally before torturing them physically yielded great results! Jason would have to torture criminals like this again!

Harley herself was having the time of her life, all those months where she was the victim of his abuse, when she tried to just please him.... Karma really was a bitch. Frank gobbled Joker's eyeballs straight up, they weren't anything special but he wanted to do it, for Ivy of course.

Harley then pulled out a small pocket knife and unzipped Joker's pants. Jason kept hitting Joker with his crowbar until Harley fully castrated him, then as Joker coughed up blood because of his ruptured lung. Harley rubbed some salt on the areas where she had cut the scrotum from and then sliced his dick off. She rubbed salt there again, Joker was howling in pain by this point. Harley threw his privates in his mouth.

As Joker gagged and spat it out Harley took out a saw and started to cut his left foot off. Jason held that leg down so he didn't resist. Harley sawed off his leg piece by piece. And she made it slow. Frank kept devouring the pieces of Joker's leg, one by one. Once she was done, Jason started on the right foot, just as slow and just as painful.

Then together they descend on his arms and hands. In just ten minutes Joker was left a sobbing mess. There was some sort of sick satisfaction that both of them felt, seeing the clown prince of Gotham like this. Last but definitely not the least, they cut his tongue out and broke his jaw.

One last step left.

***
Jim Gordon had seen many things during his time serving as a police officer in Gotham city, this however was the most bizarre. Red Hood who it turned out had white skin just like Joker and Harley Quinn, with blood red hair and a white streak, with Harley Quinn and their plant, had hijacked a news station and had set fire to an almost unrecognizable Joker.

Gordon immediately dispatched a squad to arrest them, he went with them, but as he was heading towards the news station, Joker had already been burned to a crisp, and Gotham had seen it all through the billboards and their phones.

That night, Gotham celebrated the death of their biggest monster.