Chapter-6 Mad Love

December 31st, Gotham, 2005

Harley was waiting for the Joker to return with the police commissioner in the van humming a tune when finally Joker jumped in looking awfully pleased himself Harley asked "what took so long puddin'?" Joker just giggled and shook his head "Just had to cripple a Bat and take some pictures!" and then he burst into full on laughter and Harley laughed with him too, the goons quickly jumped in the back with the commissioner and Harley drove to amusement mile.

Joker took the commissioner inside Amusement Mile while Harley was left to stand guard incase Batman showed up, and he did. But he had someone else accompanying him, Harley couldn't believe her eyes! It was Robin! This one was even smaller than the last one, Harley still remembered how badly Batman had beaten Mr J over the death of the previous Robin and shuddered, Harley wasn't sure why Joker killed the kid but he must've had a good reason....right? Anyways. Harley decided to stall the Dynamic Duo by talking first, "Batman nice to see you've got a traffic light with you again! Mr J adored the last one!" Robin grimaced and Batman growled "Harleen Quinnzell. If you hand over self right now without any resistance I'll make sure you can get your license back."

"Interesting offer let me think about it.." Harley hummed rubbing her chin "Nah" she said grinning maniacally, she leapt at the dynamic duo her hammer raised while the goons fired at the vigilanties Batman and Robin quickly jumped in different directions, Robin threw some batrangs towards the goons with guns, the batrangs ended up hitting them in their hands making them drop their guns, Robin continued doing this while Batman fought Harley Quinn, she got a few hits in with her hammer before he snatched it from her and broke it, she grunted and threw a smoke bomb on the ground to escape.

That night ended with Harley getting away while Joker and most of the goons were captured but Harley broke Joker out 5 days later anyways so all of that was for nothing. Harley giggled as they arrived back at their hideout "So what do ya think puddin? That was pretty good for my first night wasn't it?" Joker giggled and nodded "Oh it was wonderful puddin, try hitting the bat in his head more maybe that'll knock some sense into him, although I am surprised with the new birdie I thought he learned his lesson by now...." Joker rubbed his chin thoughtfully
"Well like ya said puddin I'll just have to knock some sense into him!" Joker then burst out into laughter and Harley joined in.

2 months later

Joker grumbled as he threw another crumpled up piece of paper in the trash can, he hadn't done anything big for a while now yeah he killed half of the employees in a bank in crime alley but that wasn't fun at all! and Harley wasn't helping much either she was no fun anymore! and speaking of Harley here she was in a short red dress laying seductively on his desk while he was trying to plan something huge "Puddin come on you've been working for hours! don't you wanna just REV up your Harley? VROOM VROOM" she said the last part getting on her knees and making gestures with her hands like she was on a motorbike "Joker grumbled and then got up and slapped Harley hard on the cheek making her fall on the floor "FUCKING STOP ALREADY! I'M TRYING TO THINK OF DOING SOMETHING FUNNY HERE!" Harley was frozen in shock, this was the first time Joker had hit her "I-I'm sorry puddin..." Harley stuttered "MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND FIND OUT WHAT THE BAT HAS BEEN DOING!" Joker said as he picked her up and threw her out of his room. He slammed the door shut and locked it behind him. Harley still shocked stayed there for a couple moments before remembering Joker's orders and running to her bike.

1 month later

Harley was jittering with excitement Mr J had given her a whole rocket! Well he first hijacked a space station with her help but she could have the rocket all to herself! She excitedly ran into the rocket, the door slammed shut behind her and Harley turned around in surprise, That wasn't supposed to happen! She ran towards the door bashing it with her hamme to no avail. Harley realizing what was happening quickly jumped in one of the chairs and quickly put her seatbelt on, after 5 intense minutes if waiting the Rocket started to take off and Harley screamed. She had never been in space before and she didn't even have a space suit! she looked out from a window and saw she was still in earth although she was going to space quickly.