Chapter 8- The Madness Begins!

AN- The art in this chapter's cover is taken from Deviantart.

November 1, 2008,Gotham City

Red Hood quietly watched the eight mob bosses down below, they were sitting around a brown table in a warehouse, watching them arguing with each other.

"This is Bullshit man" One man in A brown coat said "whose party is this?" He asked the others with a confused frown.

"I thought it was it your East side motherfuckers, you already rolled over for Black mask like dogs so I figured you were gonna ask us to join in." A man with spiky hair said pointing towards another Dealer.

A man in A black coat and pants slammed his fist down on the table "Then who the fuck called this damn meeting!?"

A woman with dreadlocks spoke up
"If any of you have got a brain you'll throw in with Mask, he's got the city in his pocket. You can get fat or you can get dead." "So you called this meeting?" "No I thought it was Chichi" Chichi A fat bald guy said "It wasn't me either" "THEN WHO THE FUCK CALLED IT? WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AN HOUR!"

Hood stood on the balcony with an amused expression, not that anyone could see it. He decided that it was time to reveal himself.
"It was me." He said before firing his Ak47 at the table making all of the dealers and their bodyguards to dive away. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" One of them screamed while Chichi yelled at the Red Hood "You wanna die? There's easier ways to kill yourself!" Red Hood smirked, again no one could actually see it. "Yeah like yelling at the guy with the gun. And who did this." He said as he threw a duffle bag on the table.

Inside the bag were the heads of their lieutenants. All of them had been sliced clean off.
While they vomited at the sight or back away in horror Hood pressed A button. The bomb inside of the Bag exploded, killing the ones closest to the bag while damaging others and their guards. Hood shot the remaining dealers and most of the guards there, some tried to run' they didn't get very far. Hood left only two guards alive to spread the words, he yelled "THE NAME'S RED HOOD!" to their retreating figures. Phase One of his plan had begun.

Meanwhile: Arkham Asylum

Harley awoke to the sounds of dozens of inmates and guards screaming bloody murder, so a normal night really. She noticed that her door was open, did that mean Mr J was finally here? She quickly ran out to find Joker only to find a huge green plant in front of her, On top of the plant none other than Poison Ivy, using vines from that plant to kill any guards in reach.

"Red!? what are ya doing here?" Harley asked confused, Ivy turned towards her "Breaking you out of course! Come on let's go!" Harley frowned, crossed her arms and started walking back into her cell "Red i already told you! I'm waiting for Mr J!" A vine suddenly wrapped around her waist "For fuck's sake Harley you've been saying that for a year! Hey Calendar Man!" Ivy said turning back to look at Calendar Man who was on a floor above Harley's "How long has it been since Harley was sent into Arkham?"

He stopped running towards the stairs and said "Today marks one year since Batman sent Harley here!" then he continued running. "See? Happy Anniversary Harls! Joker doesn't give a shit about you." Ivy said turning back to Harley but she wasn't having any of it. "He's just busy!" She yelled at Ivy, Ivy face palmed. How could a person be so smart and yet at the same time this fucking stupid? "Here's your present." The vine started around Harley's waist grew longer and longer until it reached her nose, then a yellow bud started growing, it suddenly burst and Harley inhaled the pollen, she fainted almost instantly.

Ivy made quick work of the guards in her way while Harley was unconscious in her vine prison, Her car was parked a few feet away from the entrance to the asylum, it was hidden under a blanket if leaves, like always. Ivy quickly jumped in after dumping Harley in the backseat and started the car. She drove well over the street limit as this was Gotham no one cared for the speed limit at 2:00 Am especially not her.