Chapter 25- Epilogue

Natalia had graciously given Jason,Pamela,Harleen and Chris tickets to Hawaii after Joker had been killed, while the crime alley gang had fun on their vacation for a week, Talia Al  Ghul had to dodge several calls from Natalia Knight and Bruce Wayne. 

"Is that a bucket on a palm tree?" Jason said lifting his sunglasses up as he stopped walking to lookover at the bucket on a palm tree.
"Babe we can talk about this after we check in our hotel"
"But Chris there's a bucket. a fucking bucket. on a palm tree!"
"Holy shit he's right! You see this Pam?" Harley asked turning to Ivy who was busy talking to the local plant life.

They stayed there for twenty minutes before finally checking in.

The vacation was something that benefitted all of them, Harley and Ivy spent time together, Harley ignored all the times when Jason caught her staring at Ivy in her swimsuit and wiggled his eyebrows while Chris almost cracked two ribs from trying not to laugh at his boyfriend's antics.

Eddie was thrilled to recieve pictures of Hawaii via text from Jason, he responded with videos of Tim apologizing to the Titans about 'spreading misinformation about his predecessor". So good times for everyone. Except for Talia of course, she made that clear when Jason finally picked up her call and had to sit through two hours of her yelling at him in a dozen languages for not telling her what had happened to him and ignoring her calls. She forgave him in the end when he introduced her to Chris.

Jason also received a video from Barbara of Bruce discovering the state of the Batcave's vehicles and the memorial case, they talked about everything after that of course, she also told him that people were calling them the Queen and Prince of Gotham now, so that was nice.

He'd have to apologize to Alfred and Selina later on though.

Towards the end of their vacations Jason saw the news, apparently as vigilante called "Arsenal" Was about to executed in Qurac. He quickly shot a text to Eddie to seeif he knew anything about who Arsenal was, it turned out it was none other than the former Speedy Roy Harper! So whilst Harley Ivy and Chris returned to Gotham, Jason 'borrowed' a helicopter and set his sights on Qurac, he stopped in Gotham before anyone got there but just to collect his gear. Then he was off again!

The end?