Chapter 15- Valentines Day Chaos!

Jason hadn't realised that a whole month had passed with him staying at his mom's house, he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss it. It was valentines day today. Harley and Ivy were God knows where and Chris was about to come to meet with Jason any moment now, Harley and Jason had talked about his insecurity of his new appearance, Harley advised him to talk to Chris and Max about that.

They immediately cleared away any doubts he had, with words (Max) and kisses (Chris) Jason's mom was not happy with the noises they made but if she actually said anything about that she'd have to admit that she actually heard them. And that was a conversation none of them were ready to have.

So here he was, in a dark green button up shirt with a black leather jacket over it and black pants with matching shoes waiting for Chris to pick him up, Harley had helped him to do his make up so he would go unnoticed although Jason doubted his hair wouldn't draw any attention seeing as he did look like a skunk with a blood soaked head.

It was too late now, he heard the doorbell ring and started walking towards the door. "Jason wait!" He turned around to see his mom coming towards him with a pair of sunglasses and a worried look on her face. "The Bats have apparently got a hacker that talks to the on comms and uses cameras to help them on their cases, one of my contacts heard them calling the hacker 'O' Please be careful Jay." Jason nodded taking the glasses. His mother stood on her toes to plant a kiss on his forehead.

"I can't believe you're already in a committed relationship, it seems like just yesterday when you would run to my office to show me an essay whenever you got an A, so your every essay really." She finished with a chuckle, Jason laughed too, he hugged Natalia and they broke apart when they heard the doorbell ring, "Be careful and have fun!" Natalia called out to Jason. He waved goodbye to her as he opened the door and stepped out.

There he was, Chris his hair were shining in the rare sunlight, he was wearing a dark red button up shirt which, emphasised, certain features. His navy black jeans and dark red sneakers only completed the look. Jason ripped his eyes away from his lover and looked at the car. He was standing beside of a really nice looking car. Jason looked at the car in awe as he approached it, "Like what ya see Jay?" He said smirking, "Y-yeah....where did you get that car.....It's beautiful..."

"I worked on it myself, remember the garage you told me about? Yeah so me and Harley gathered up enough money to buy it under my name and your legal alias! Soooo, what do you think of your valentines day gif-" Chris was cut off by Jason kissing him directly on the lips.

***

"Pam, I'm Happy for Jason but-"
"Shut up you jealous whore, you're just pissed he got a hot boyfriend for valentines day and you're here watching old movies with your one friend and her plant."
"FRANK!"
Ivy patted Harley's back as she wailed on her shoulder, ruining her third favourite sweater. Again. Bud nuzzled against Harley while Lou licked her cheek.
"Harls, what do you say to hunting abusers for the whole day and night? You love that sort of thing right?" Harley pulled back and nodded and Lou licked her tears off.

***

"I gotta admit Chris this restaurant is pretty nice." Jason said they were at an italian place, Chris nodded as he sipped his wine, and Jason...Jason couldn't believe how lucky he was, he was here, alive, dating his friend who supported his cause, his methods. Jason knew he shouldn't be staring but Chris....he looked irresistible, even after all these years something about Chris just stood out to Jason.

They used to butt heads in the start, but as they started working with each other they grew closer and closer, and started caring for each other. Jason was far too interested in Max to notice Chris' crush on him, but Chris got the last laugh, here was Jason, alive built like an absolute tank, still as stubborn as ever and one of the few people who cared about crime alley.

Their order arrived, Spaghetti with meatballs, it was delicious.
They ate while talking about the latest car models, cases and Jason getting back into the vigilante business when they heard footsteps approaching, they quickly stopped talking, their food was finished anyways.

Chris looked at the approaching people and Jason could see the panic on his face, he looked Jason directly in the eye and shook his head Don't look at them a warning.
Jason nodded slightly and pulled his phone out while Chris asked the waiter for their bill. While the waiter was getting their bill Jason risked a glance at the people sitting on the table behind Chris, It was Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. Fuck. What's worse Selina and Jason made eye contact, Jason quickly looked away and back at his phone.

Chris quickly paid for the bill and Jason put his sunglasses on, they rushed out of the restaurant and ran to the car in the parking lot. Jason got in the passenger seat and Chris wasted no time in driving them out of there. "That was so fucking scary" Jason said, Chris nodded.

As they stopped in front of a red light a mercedes sped past them, behind the mercedes, was the rose bud. "What in the goddamn fuck are they doing now?" Chris muttered as he followed them, Jason pulled his phone out to record everything. Chris checked his own phone which just increased Jason's blood pressure to check the news and it turned out they were chasing a well known child abuser. Jason was now recording them with a new found passion.

Frank, the absolute madlad that he is ended up jumping on the roof of the abuser's car and started to rip the roof off with his jaw, some bystanders cheered "GO GET HIM CARNEVINE'S COUSIN!" Frank turned to look at them and yelled "MY NAME'S FRANK BITCH". The idiot got out of his car and tried out make a run for it, unfortunately for him Bud and Lou caught him before he could get too far and dragged him back to Harley and Ivy. The crowd that had gathered around them started chanting "Harley! Ivy! Harley! Ivy!" As they pummeled the bastard. of course the cops showed up to ruin the fun, everyone quickly made themselves scarce once the sirens sounded.

***
Chris and Jason bought some flowers for their loved ones and visited Gotham Cemetery.

***
Catwoman teamed up with Harley and Ivy to hunt down the abusers, Gotham was going crazy on Twitter. Chris created an account as Wingman just to hype the sirens. Jason just watched from his private account, whilst they were both in the park, sitting on a bench and eating popcorn.

In the evening Harley, Chris and Frank pestered Jason into making his own Twitter account, he only agreed once he had acquired the best software he could find to protect his identity. Not knowing Selina had spilled the beans to Barbara and Oracle was on the hunt.

Harley, Jason and Chris' phones were bursting with Notifications as Red Hood finally returned on Valentines day, Red Hood and Wingman beating up brothel owners while Harley and Ivy continued their abuser hunting streak. The Bats didn't even try to stop them, Batgirl and Catwoman joined forces with Harley and Ivy.

Jason would wear the discowing suit just to see the look Bruce's face.

***
"So... What did you think of today?" Ivy asked trying to sound casual but it came out as nothing but awkward, Frank just held opened the camera of Ivy's phone and turned video on, Bud and Lou got the hint and jumped in the backseat with him.

"Honestly Pam it's the best Valentines I've had in years! Thank you for this, honestly." Harley said giving Pamela a smile that rivaled the sunlight. Pamela quickly turned her focus back towards the road hoping Harley didn't see her blushing, whilst Harley was still lost in the memories of the day they just had.

Frank was about to wolf whistle but his mouth was jammed shut for some reason.

***
That night, they didn't go back to his mother's house, because both Jason and Chris were both drunk, Chris far more than Jason. One thing led to another, a simple peck on the lips turned into a making out session, shirtless. Pantless and Chris, finally reached his goal to be the first person to have Jason crush his head with his thighs.

Jason had to face his royally pissed mom the next day, he had two hundred missed calls from her. Chris was there in spirit because he was sure that Natalia Knight would eviscerate him the next time she saw him for keeping her precious baby (Her actual words) away from her.

Harley, the fucking traitor laughed for ten minutes when Jason told her that during a phone call.