Chapter 5- Lost Days

Gotham City cemetery, 1:00 AM, October 27th

While Batman and Joker were focused on training their new sidekicks an old enemy and ally returned, Jason Todd murdered at 15 awoke with a start in his grave, Right side of the face still scarred from the explosion while the left side had turned purple from bruising,27 broken bones and a cracked skull Jason shouldn't be alive. Yet here he was alive 6 feet under in his coffin. He tried to move confused as to what was going on why couldn't he move his limbs? why did everything hurt? "BATMAN!" He screamed still thinking he was Robin on a mission trapped by the Joker.

He scratched the satin cushions above him to no avail, he took of his belt to tear though the satin and tried to break the lid with the belt when it didn't work he started scratching it loosing all his fingernails in the process but he didn't care at this moment every inch of his body was in pain he couldn't move, he kept stabbing the lid with his belt until Finally! it broke.

Dirt instantly started falling through the opening, Jason working quickly broke the weakened lid and started crawling out and instantly regretted it. The dirt got in his mouth and nose he couldn't breathe he couldn't breathe he couldn't breathe. The dirt felt painful around his ribs, his legs and especially his face but he had to keep crawling.

After what felt like hours Jason's bloody fingers felt the rain, he moved the mud aside and his head broke through the surface, he took a huge gulp of breath and kept crawling until his waist was fully out of the ground. He took a few minutes to breathe and try to remember what happened before this, but he couldn't. His memories were fuzzy he just knew his legs were trapped, in pain, a lot of pain. After a few more minutes he pulled his legs out of the ground and crawled away from the grave.
The grave read-

Here Lies Jason Todd Wayne

Beloved Son, Brother and Friend
A light in our lives
extinguished far too soon

Diamond district 2:00 am

Talia al ghul was not in a good mood, Bruce had completely shook her off when she tried to meet up with him tonight, she knew it was because of that Drake heir, her beloved had decided to make Timothy his new soldier why he always picked teenagers was beyond her.

She turned a corner and slammed right into someone. Talia scowled first Bruce shakes her off and now this? She got out of her car and went to see if the pedestrian was okay but stilled in her steps when she saw the person. She knew this person but how could he be here?

This is was Jason Todd and he had died 6 months ago, she didn't even need to look carefully to see his injuries. The cracked skull, the right side of his face burned off, the other side badly bruised, they all matched the injuries on his autopsy report which she had received from one of her spies in Gotham.

What was new however were his bleeding fingers she looked closely at the unconscious teenager's hands and realized that he didn't have any fingernails, he was also covered in mud. She called her followers from the league and had him escorted to one of their safehouses in Blüdhaven.

***

Jason had been diagnosed as Comatose when he was examined by the league doctors. Ra's Al Ghul the demon's head was intrigued by Jason's resurrection the most as he had not used a Lazarus pit. It had taken Jason 3 months to fully recover from his physical injuries and when he did he still had a scar from the bomb blast. Jason could eat, walk, bathe, use the toilet, brush his teeth without any assistance, whenever someone would attack him he'd fight back Ra's saw a potential weapon in Jason when he first learned this, his fighting skills from his Robin days seemed like they had stuck. Jason would fight back instinctually.