Chapter 7- Keeping Up With The Batfam!

As Tim's first night as Robin came to an end he was getting more and more nervous, Would Batman be angry? disappointed? would he think that Tim didn't deserve to be his partner after all? His trail of thoughts came to an end once Batman finally parked the Batmobile in the cave, here it was the moment of truth. "You were great out there tonight Robin" Batman said smiling down at Tim once they got out of the Batmobile. "I- thank you sir! I swear I'll keep up my performance and not let you down!" This was way better than Tim expected he had never been praised until he he started training to be Robin and seeing as how only months ago Batman was completely opposed to the idea of a new Robin this was the best thing he could've asked for!
"But your training isn't over just yet, there's a school in Paris which specializes in Tibetan fighting techniques, someone on your level shouldn't have a hard time going through that, Dick will be furious at Harley Quinn's appearance and this should keep him from doing anything drastic." Tim nodded before asking "But what about my dad? I can't just leave him!" Bruce put a hand on Tim's shoulder "Don't worry I'll handle that you just focus on your training." 

Needless to say no one could've predicted Tim meeting Lady Shiva herself and training under her, but thanks to her he was now a much better fighter and now had a collapsable Bo-Staff as a weapon, once he came back that Bruce almost had a heart attack when he learned Tim was with Lady Shiva.
Barbara revealed that she was a vigilante once again! She was now Oracle a vigilante who operated from behind the screen, There were now a multitude of cameras around Gotham and crime rates went down thanks to her reporting multiple criminal activities to the police both in day and night. Tim was amazed, not only did she keep surveillance 24/7 but she was also assisting Batman on his missions! How cool was that?  Dick wasn't happy about his time with Shiva but allowed him to go out as Robin again seeing as how he was a far better as a fighter now with Shiva's training.  So Batman and Robin were back once again! 
Just for 3 weeks as Bane ended up breaking Bruce's back and Jason's memorial case. 

Working with Azrael was....an experience to say the least. He was great in the beginning! He trained hard to earn his spot, followed all the rules and morals set out by his predecessor, He worked well with the police department and was a hard worker in WE as well. But slowly he got more and more brutal- more aggressive, he even defeated Bane!  No one expected that but Jean didn't slow down after that,Tim did his best to stop him whenever he could but he couldn't always be there. Not with his father being home constantly with a nurse, and Tim had a suspicion that there was something going on between his father and his nurse, Tim just hoped she wouldn't be as bad as his actual mother. Jean became paranoid and started suffering from hallucinations thanks to his old enemies from when he was Azrael. Then Tim saw something that changed his view on Azrael forever. He watched Azrael letting Abattoir in a vat of molten lava. The hallucinations got worse and so did Azrael, he tore through the criminals of Gotham looking for his enemy, Bruce couldn't have come at a better time. In classic Batman fashion he crashed from a glass roof right into the office Azrael was in. The fight was deadly, Nightwing had to be called in as well. Tim wasn't allowed to leave Drake manor that night. Azrael and Nightwing had to flee as the building they were in was set on fire, Batman had jumped in the Batmobile, unaware that Azrael had booby trapped it with bombs. Once they arrived on Gotham bridge the fight continued, it was a struggle but Azrael was victorious at the end, Nightwing  wouldn't have survived if Robin hadn't disobeyed orders and gone to save him.

Azrael returned to Batcave thinking he was victorious. He thought wrong. Inside was Batman waiting for him, it didn't take long for Jean to surrender the cowl and leave the cave. He was spotted a few nights later by the dynamic duo living on the streets. Bruce offered him money but Jean turned it down,He wasn't seen after that. It was back to normal patrolling after that and for the most part the month of June was uneventful, mostly.