After holidays

It was after the summer holidays, started a new semester Nandini is now a MBBS final year student a introvert with only a few friends went to wards with her friend Shruthi.

She was entering the ward and saw two interns sitting on at the table at the entrance. Usually she is an introvert and not a much observant. But that day it was different she saw a male intern with a mask and thought who is this intern? Never seen him before . He was wearing a mask so couldn't identify but was sure that it was a new face for her. She thought there was something really special in his eyes . She instantly liked his eyelashes. He was at a distance nearby for her to observe as she was passing by the table and then went to ward beds.
Her friend Shruthi went to talk to a female intern beside the male intern but Nandini didn't go as she was an introvert.
Other friends were already in the ward so she went to them but was still watching the male intern in between the conversations.
Later she asked her friend sanjana who is her bestie who is that guy? Pointing towards him.

Sanjana : Don't know yaar he was observing everything.

Later sanjana and Nandini went to a patient bed asking for details and all in between Nandini peeked to see if male intern was still there but he was not there in the ward so she turned and listening to what sanjana was asking the patient. After a few minutes a few people were helping an old man in getting into the bed beside them . Nandini was observing the old man and was thinking what happened to him. Suddenly a male voice came from behind Excuse me ? . She was off guard at that time so she was shocked she turned to her side and saw that same male intern beside her he took the file from the patient on the bed where Nandini and her friend were taking details of patient. She stared at him for about 3 seconds and turned towards the patient. Later he went away after checking something from the file.

She was still thinking who he was when he was going out of the ward.
After sometime another close friend Vaishnavi came and they weren't talking
Later the male intern came to the ward .
Vaishnavi : Hey Nandini isn't he the same senior from your school that you knew?      They again started teasing her. Actually Nandini had a school mate who is her Senior in college now . But even she didn't know her schoolmate that well .Her friends ship Nandini with her schoolmate for fun and they tease her always. But they were wrong in recognising him because of the mask . Even though Nandini doesn't know her schoolmate that much she can recognise him with mask but he is not that male intern sitting in the ward.
(In MBBS after final year every student should do internship for 1 year in the same college so the seniors are the interns now)

Nandini: No yaar he is a different guy! They didn't even listen to her.
She immediately recalls that oh he might be the same guy  from my town whom many people atleast 3-4 people asked if  she knew the guy named something in college she is studying but it was in her first year they all asked so she forgot his name. What is his name what is his name she thought. But she is not good with names so couldn't remember his name . She only guessed it and it was just her intuition

Later it was time for her classes so they left the hospital.