Insta

Manik is still so mysterious for Nandini. She never seen him getting angry his annoying expression , never seen him laughing out loud.
She just saw him always with his resting bitch face expression and only slight smile expression.

The more she realised the more she is curious about what kind of person he is.
Once she was talking to her friends at parking area and Manik was coming from hospital with his friend it was really far but Nandini identified that it was Manik. He was exiting the hospital with his friend and something happens he's friend started dragging him and he Manik runs away from him. That's the only and first silly thing Nandini saw Manik doing.

What kind of person is he actually?

She searched for all his photos in the mutual friend accounts but she found only 2-3 photos of him. He didn't post any pictures or stories
This is what Nandini understood from observation of photos :
He has few close friends
He didn't even go for long trips with them even if he is close
He doesn't drink alcohol that's for sure.

She again checked his insta as it is public account she has gone through all his followers (don't worry he has only few followers)
She wanted to know what he likes or which celebrities he likes or if he has any hobbies. She even wanted to know his birthday but no use she couldn't find it anywhere

But no he doesn't even follow any celebrities or doesn't have hobbies he only follows the people he knows.
He follows Apple.
Nandini is a huge fan of Apple.
It was only one thing that she found common.
He follows a female classmate of hers whom she sometimes talks she got jealous because she can't follow him even though he doesn't post at all. She thought how do they know each other?

She again analysed him from the photos screenshots she took from his friends accounts

Wait a minute... he wore a dhaga around his wrist... I too have it anyone can wear it Nandini .
He wore slip sandals... I too wear slip sandals sometimes for college You are overthinking Nandini anyone can wear all those and the date when it was posted is almost 2 years back this is next level of delusion. But we might have same style. But I have better dressing sense than him.

She thinks about forgetting him
" No Nandini stop thinking about him from today"
Later her grandpa calls after a long time
Talks for sometime  later
Grandpa : Beta do you know my the son of my patient who studies in your college?
Nandini : which year is he studying?
Grandpa : he is your senior and intern now.
Nandini : yes grandpa he is the friend of my schoolmate. ( Manik is a close friend of Nandini's schoolmate senior with whom her friends ship her with and tease her. She didn't want to deny that she doesn't know him. He asked her again because of the reason unknown even to her did he forget or just wanted to know what she thinks? Who knows?)
Grandpa: Does he study well ?
Nandini: Don't know grandpa. But his friends study well so maybe he might also study well I don't know about him.

Grandpa: Do you think he can get into Postgraduation on first attempt itself?
Nandini: Don't know grandpa
Grandpa: yeah how can you know we can't know anything about anyone

They talk for sometime and they end the call.

Why did he bring up about Manik when I wanted to forget about him just in the afternoon today thought Nandini.
Why does this happen to me always whenever I try to forget either someone brings his discussion or he pops out out nowhere the next day.