Letter to Manik

Nandini writes a letter to Manik ( of course she is just writing not planning to give it to him)

I tried to forget about you hate you and tried to find a reason to hate you.
I tried to deny my feelings towards you.
But on each passing day I like you even more.

Will I like you even more when I get to know you? By knowing the kind of person you are?
You are definitely a good person.
I know that just by looking at your friends and I know that you have boundaries with them you don't hang out with them a lot but whenever you want to have fun you hang out with them. And your very close friend is my schoolmate I didn't know him well but I know enough to tell that he is a good person and together you both have a good friendship.

I want to know more about you....
I want to know when your birthday is
I want to know which colour you like
I want to know your hobbies
I want to know what kind of food you like
I want to know what music do you like

I may not have many things to offer to you but I can give you unconditional love and support to you always and forever.
I want to protect you from all the evil things out there.

I can do anything for you but I hope that you can love and support me as much as I love you.

Can I love a person without even knowing about them completely?

I used to think that love at first sight and those who were in love without knowing each other well getting into relationships as fake....I don't know if they are fake because few of them broke up and other people are still together

But I know one thing for sure that I truly like you from the bottom of my heart.
I always think about you nowadays
A few months back when I saw you and later you vanished I didn't think about you much.

When you appeared at the festival I couldn't stop thinking about you even for a day.

Now all I think about now is YOU

I like music a lot.
Before I got to like you I used to listen to songs without giving much thought to the lyrics and just sang the songs and listened to music.

Now when I listen to love songs it all makes sense. I always sang those songs from my head and fun now I'm singing from my heart

I never want to stop liking you.

You are my first love and hope you are last.

I want to be your best friend and your soulmate and your love.

I will take you to all the places that I wanted to go in the world.
On thinking about travelling I just remember that even you don't go to trips with your friends just like me. Do you have the same reason as me ? Sometimes even I'm not really close to my friends and I really feel alone a lot of times. Is it the same with you? If it's the same reason then I can be a very good company and friend to you...

Do you like movies? What kind of movies do you like? I don't watch movies much but for you I can. But I do like horror and thriller movies.
Do you watch series? I only like kdramas a lot and also kpop a lot hope we can enjoy watching them.

Why do you not post anything on insta? Even I don't post often. I only post stories once in a while but you seem much more introvert than me are you not interested in insta?

I wanted to cherish liking you I always wanted to learn calligraphy but now I don't know why I just want to learn calligraphy and think about you whenever I write. Hope that I get to show you my calligraphy when I learn it.

My mom and grandma loves you now. I was a bit worried when they said that they didn't like you but now they like you . I'm sure they will like you even more when they get to know you.

Hope that I get to do all these things that I want to do with you really very soon

Love,
Only yours
Nandini.