New life

Nandini gets into her dream branch in her dream college for PG.

She is very happy in her life.

New place new college new friends.

She's happy with her work and her life.

One day
Her colleague : Nandu we need surgical intervention for this case once go and discuss with surgery PG and professor about the case and see if they will help us out.
Nandini goes to surgery OP room to discuss with them about the case...
She sees the professor and greets him and explains him about the case and he agrees for the help and tells her to keep in touch with them so that they can schedule the operation.
She turns to leave the room then he enters Manik.

She ignores him and leaves.

She thinks " what is he doing here?" And gets back to her work.

Meanwhile manik :

"Did she just ignore me?  How can she?? After all the time she used to just stare at me now she ignored me? Is she the same person that I knew?"
Manik had seen her in the same hospital he is working and was surprised he wanted her to see him and make eye contact but she doesn't even see him .
But now she has to talk to him because they will be working on the same case.Thinking about it Manik smirks .😏

Meanwhile Nandini:
              "Oh god now I have to talk to him about the case I didn't knew he is in same college as mine or else I would have avoided him.
Now what to do I have to call him to inform him about the surgery date we want to post and if they will be available on that day .. I will ask Sneha to call him and ask and also I don't have his number so I can escape 😈 hehe ".

Nandu: Arey sneha can you please call that surgery pg to inform them about the date of surgery we want to post..
Sneha : why don't you call and inform them?
Nandu: No yaar I don't even know them and even if I want to call I don't have number you have every ones number na so please inform them
Sneha: No yaar I won't call why should I call and what is the this not knowing and all if you talk once even you can know them...which Pg was sitting in the OP that day?
Nandini: I don't remember his name yaar...( does some acting trying to remember)
Sneha : wait don't do overacting I have those PGs group pic you can identify them .....( she shows her the pic)
Nandini: Oh let me remember.....I think this guy.... ( points to Manik )
Sneha : oh this cutie...his name is Manik yaar ...he's so handsome...I think I have his number I will share it and you are going to inform him and that's it end of discussion.
Nandini: okay I will talk ( yaar why did i get struck in this situation)

Sneha shared contact : Manik surgery Pg

Nandini in her mind- now I have to call him if I don't ma'am will kill me ...yaar what to do?? Let's call it's not like he remembers me or recognise me...

Calls him ....rings....rings...rings....rings...(Nandini in her mind thinks please don't lift the call Manik please) ...lifts call

Manik : hello
Nandini : Hi this is obstetrics and gynaecology PG speaking
Manik : yes
Nandini : I talked to your sir the other day about our case he said he will help us ....
Manik : yeah yeah sir told me
Nandini: yeah we are posting it for surgery the day after tomorrow
Manik : okay I will inform sir about it and will get back to you later ...
Nandini : okay thanks..
She cuts the call immediately

Nandini's mind - Thank god he didn't talk much otherwise I would have died

After sometime:

Manik surgery Pg calling

Nandini's mind - why is he calling a text would have been better god I can't escape Nandu relax you don't know him and he doesn't know you so calm down and talk as if he is stranger

Nandini: Hello ?
Manik : Hi sir said he is having other surgeries that day can we schedule it after 5 days then sir will be free ?
Nandini: okay i think it's okay but i will inform my mam once and I will text you...
Manik : okay
Nandini: okay thank you (about to cut call )
Manik : hey...
Nandini : yes ?
Manik : what's your name?
Nandini: .........
Manik : Are you there can you hear me ?
Nandini's mind- why does he want my name now ?? Should I say sneha?? But he might have her name ...she will kill me if she knows that I used her name ...
Nandini : It's Nandini
Manik : oh okay...bye see you Nandini..

Nandini pov :
What happened just now 🥲😭

Manik pov :
She thinks I don't have her number?? I already saved it...i just wanted to act innocent 😇 let's see how you will avoid me from now Nandini