Manik Pov

(Guys for a few chapters I will write about Manik pov and his flashback)

Manik completed his 4th year and enjoying his holidays.
One day
Dad : Manik beta I need to talk something important with you
Manik : yes dad I'm listening
Dad : Manik Akash uncle got a proposal and wanted to ask your opinion.
Manik : No dad I'm still studying and not even settled how can I marry now I'm not interested.
Dad : why don't you think about it once?
Manik : No dad it's decided I'm not getting married anytime soon now just leave me alone
Dad : Fine...she is studying in your college and is your junior. Akash uncle's relative she is . They didn't ask their family about it yet as you said no I will tell no to Akash uncle.

Manik: My junior? Who is she ?
Dad : Akash uncle asked you before if you knew her na...I don't remember her name. Anyways as you said no I will tell him no.

Manik : Dad wait let me think about it
Dad : A while ago you were lecturing me about it now you want to think okay think about it.
Manik gets embarrassed.

Manik goes to his room. If I knew it's her I would have told yes immediately. Now I got embarrassed.
Yes I know her I just didn't want to accept it.
Her name is Nandini.
Akash uncle and sunny told me about her in my 2nd year that their relative girl joined in my college. I asked my friend once at college to show me who she is . He pointed out to a girl sitting in the laboratory.
She was so lonely sitting so quietly.
Girl go make some friends. You look so quiet. Should I talk to her? No she is not even talking to girls why will she talk to me that too she doesn't know me. No one introduced us to each other she will think I'm interested in her if I just go and talk to her.

After a few months

Manik sees her talking to her friends and having fun
Looks like she made friends sooner. Good for you girl be happy always.

He saw her many times but Nandini didn't even notice him in the college.

Manik wanted to know about her.
Searches her insta
She doesn't have insta??

After a few weeks he gets her account in recommendations oh she just joined insta should I send her request no it will look weird. I will ask one of my junior to send her request and will stalk later. He sends request from his junior boy account and tells him not to speak about this to anyone.And tell him when she posts something

So many months pass by later they get covid holidays and after covid everyone gets so busier because of exams . Meanwhile Manik sees Nandini sometimes at college and also sometimes on insta from his junior account. She is lost in her own world minding her own business always. She posted sometimes on insta but later makes everything archive.

Like this Manik completes 4th year and now having holidays where as Nandini is still having her 3rd year exams.

He thinks everything he knows about her for few days during his holidays after his father told him about the proposal.

Manik thinks " Manik do you like her? She is good calm has few hobbies has few friends and she is a good girl. Maybe I like her?? Really do I like her? Yeah she is totally my type of girl. I don't think she lacks anything she is perfect ."

Dad it's a yes from my side for the proposal.

Later he thinks how will Nandini react? Will she say yes? Does she even know about me ? I never saw her looking towards me never had an eye contact. Does she know my name? Internship starts soon in a few days she too will start her 4th year now I should make myself get noticed by her and have a good impression on me.
Oh God please help me