Introduced to each other

After few weeks Nandini was chilling during her holidays.

Her grandpa asks her to come to his hospital for learning from him.

She goes lazily.
She doesn't want to go because she has her own reasons. She was badly treated by her paternal grandparents during her childhood. They even used to compare her with her cousins who were of same age as of her and praised them when they are of no comparison with Nandini.
She couldn't handle it anymore so stopped having contact with them much and talked only 3 -4 times a year.
Her grandpa started talking to her more only during her final year. But mistreatment still happened from her dads side of family.

She still went to hospital because she has to learn.

She is in consultation room with her grandpa and he was examining patients and discussing with her.

After a while some patients walk in and Nandini was noting something and she lift her head up.
It is Manik!!!
What is he doing here?
How should I react?
Does grandpa know him really?
What's happening here am I hallucinating??

Grandpa: Nandini beta this is my uncle that I know and this boy is his son he is doing internship in your college and is your senior.

Nandini : Namaste uncle. (And gives a polite smile to Manik).

He reciprocated the smile

This is for real Nandini calm down and act cool.

Grandpa: Do you know him beta?

Nandini doesn't know what to say she wanted to deny but it would be rude if she does

Nandini : Yes grandpa I saw him at college.

Manik doesn't say anything.

Grandpa : what are your plans beta Manik after internship which branch do you want to do your postgraduation?

They start talking something while Nandini couldn't still can't process what's happening. Later Manik's dad and grandpa talk general topics and they were about to leave.

Manik's dad : okay beta we will leave.

Nandini gives a good bye smile to both Manik and his Dad .

What happened just now??

She goes back to home later and thinks mom will go crazy if she knows what happened.

She couldn't stop blushing.

She tells her mom everything.
( Does my  mom know that Nandini has crush on Manik ? Does she like us to be together? I don't know) thinks Nandini.

Later she thinks if should send a friend request on Instagram and start following him.
No it will be too soon if you start following him when you were introduced to each other only today.
Let's wait Nandini.