He is the proposal guy

A few days passed by Nandini's curiosity has been cooled down and not much interested in knowing about Manik. They had a few eye lock moments but they just pass by each other and Nandini just observes but doesn't think much about it anymore. Whenever they had eye lock moment she just remembers what her friend told that Manik just observes everything so she just shrugs it off but likes it whenever she sees him whether it's in ward or outside.

Nandini goes for holidays to home and she enjoys it. Her mother tells her that even her dad doesn't know where that proposal guy is doing internship and also doesn't know name also didn't see his photo they just doesn't give it much importance and mom says that Akash uncle has got you a proposal before and he knows that guy very well he is a postgraduate now and daddy already rejected this one also. They didn't give much importance to it and they shrugged it off

When she goes to her  Nani's house, she was just having fun later grandma tells her that she called casually to her daadi and she asked me what does Nandini think of the proposal that Akash told?
I said that she still has a lot of studies ahead and she can't be distracted now with marriage and all. 
Nandini feels proud of her nani supported her studies and acknowledged her hard work.

Then it strikes her Akash is sunny's father . Sunny is the one who asked about Manik. Coincidentally as Manik is also intern so she gets doubtful and asks nani to explain exactly what her daadi told. She says your daadi asked what does Nandini think of the proposal that Akash has got for her who is studying in the same college as Nandini and his dad is close friend of his.

Nandini got blank and was processing so it must be Manik ... Akash uncle son is sunny..sunny is the one who asked about Manik ...they might have asked grandpa about proposal that's why he remembered his name well and he asked me
But mom told Akash uncle proposal guy was a post graduate so she called her mom and they got to know that her mom actually misunderstood that she thought postgraduate proposal guy was from Akash uncle but no actually intern proposal was from Akash uncle.

Nandini connected all the dots all pointed to Manik now.
  Her mom told Even her dad didn't know who the guy is or where he does internship .She couldn't ask her grandpa directly about it because from childhood she was never close to her dads side of family and also her dad. Her and her dad were close when she was a little girl but as she grew up they grew apart.

So is Manik the proposal guy???
End of holidays
Tomorrow she has college how will she face Manik after knowing all this?