Exams time

Nandini's preparation holidays started and she went to home for a change of preparation.
But not even a day has passed without her remembering about Manik. All she thought was about him. She saw him a very few times in the past few weeks so she was disappointed. She always talked about him with her mom. Her mom was worried about her exams how she will attempt if she always thinks about him.
A few days ago before Nandini came for prep holidays her mom asked Nandini if should talk to  her dad about Manik and accept the proposal Nandini doesn't say anything. End of discussion. Her mom actually tells her dad that Nandini likes Manik and ask them again about proposal. Her dad says okay if I talk about it now they will fix the marriage and all.

Her mom remembers about that discussion now and panics and tells Nandini " if Dad asks about the proposal and if your marriage is fixed what should I do Manik doesn't even talk much he looks more introvert and all " her mom overthinks and asks Nandini what she should do Nandini says do whatever you want. Her mother goes to her dad and asks him not to talk about proposal with Akash.

Days pass and it's time for exams

Nandini has exams from tomorrow that too final year exams they are tough but all she can think about is if she can get to see Manik tomorrow. Chances of seeing him are low because she sees him less when she goes to hospital where she works how can she get to see him near exam hall but she has hopes.

Next day it's her exam but she has more tension about seeing him.

She goes on her scooty Manik comes from opposite direction and they are the only people on the narrow road but he doesn't make eye contact. Nandini feels happy by it and all her tension before one hour exam is gone. Usually she had a lot of exam tension before one hour exam so much that she used to chew bubble gum to relieve the stress throughout the exam and she used to think when will she get rid of the habit. Now just seeing Manik relieved her stress so much that all she thought was about seeing him 1 hour before exam .

Days passed by she completed her exams. She used to see Manik going every day in the same place  but he never made eye contact. She felt a bit sad but felt happy as she got to see him every day before her exam.

After her practical exams she has holidays so everyone was excited about it. Her last practical was obstetrics and gynaecology. She was very excited because 1) it's her favourite subject 2) Bcoz Manik can be present there as she thinks now he is working in obgy.

But during practical so many interns come for helping her classmates except him . She couldn't even get to see him. She almost has tears in her eyes . But she completes her practical successfully. But she gets angry bcoz of Manik.

She comes outside with her friends and they sit in small snack shop opposite to hospital. After a while Manik comes then her anger turns into smile and she happily goes to home for vacations.

Later she realises that it might be the last time she gets to see him bcoz after they get results they have to join in internship and in their college when new interns come old interns will be sent to home.
Will it really be her last time?