Replay

Nandini replayed the videos she took of Manik a lot of times.
She is happy that she went back again to the festival or else she would have regretted it a lot because she can't get to see Manik daily and not even a chance to take a photo or video of him to see whenever she wanted.

She actually took a screenshot of Manik a few days ago  in a photo with his friends from a mutual friend who shared it on Instagram . But she deleted after a few days because she was getting distracted and didn't want to have crush on him and not even think about him because she was frustrated that she couldn't find him anywhere.
Look now who took videos and photos of him directly

But now on seeing him at the festival she couldn't control herself from taking videos.

She thought she could be happy just by watching the videos. She didn't tell any of her friends about all this but shared with her the videos except her feelings part .

She saved the videos later in other devices as she didn't want to get distracted by watching him all the time.

The next 2 days she didn't see him anywhere after the festival. She thought it was as usual for her that she couldn't get to see him.
It was the weekend so she was free as usual when you are free you overthink a lot when you overthink you create a lot of chaos in your mind. Same happened with her .

Nandini started thinking about everything again
Why am I even thinking about Manik? Do I have a crush on him? What ? No way he is not even my type guy ! I don't even like him! My type of guys are Hrithik and the kpop idols just love their style a lot . The first thing I notice about a person is their style Manik doesn't even style well . Only on festival day he wore better other days no way the combinations he wears are absolutely no for me . Then why did I see his eyes first?

Nandini Noo you can't have a crush on anyone. You shouldn't have feelings on anyone. The feelings will hurt you later .
Why am I even thinking about him you are getting mad and delusional what is this what are these feelings?? Am I thinking about him just because I have feelings or because I'm curious about him? Definitely curious because he looked so mysterious to me that's it . If I really had crush then I would've thought what he likes what he doesn't and only about him all the time but no I'm not

She started crying about not knowing what she is feeling. She cried and cried and came to the conclusion that maybe I like him. It made her feel better and she slept later .

She woke up next day and started thinking about manik does he know about me and all with all the overthinking she was doing her work and she cut her fingers by accident. So she cleaned the wound and bandaged it. It was a pretty big wound and it took her 3 bandages to cover it up . It was not a deep cut only upper layers of skin was lost.

Next day she went to college and at hospital she saw him and thought that my day was bad yesterday but on seeing you today I'm feeling better.

Next day again she saw him they were passing by and had eye lock but Nandini couldn't handle it so she turned to other side towards her friend and started drinking cold drink he passed by her then and as she drank nervously she started coughing out and made her friend scared that something happened but was fine.
Later on remembering again she smiled at what happened.