Vanished

Nandini goes to college as usual. But was nervous about manik.
Now they have different subject after holidays so she couldn't go back to the same ward. Even Manik has to change to other subject wards.
( In MBBS students and interns shift to different subject wards based on schedule as they should have knowledge of all the subjects . There are about 19 subjects in MBBS).

She goes to another subject wards that she had to go because of schedule but hoped that she finds Manik there but whole day she couldn't find him.

She thought maybe he has Night Shift today.

Days goes by but Nandini couldn't see Manik anywhere not in the wards and not even in the hospital corridors where they used to have eye locks.

She never pays attention to anyone usually but for Manik she searches the whole room the whole corridors she passes by to know which subject ward he is in so atleast she can have an idea.

But she could never see him. It was like he vanished. She thought is he a vampire?

Sometimes her mother asked her if she saw him. They joked a bit that he is a vampire or something. Her mother joked that maybe because we rejected the proposal he was embarrassed so he is hiding somewhere. They laughed at it.

3 months pass by but Nandini didn't see Manik anywhere slowly she forgot about him and didn't think much about him as she too had lots of work to do.
Sometimes when she shifted to new subject wards she hoped that Manik might also be present or having the same ward. But couldn't find him.