Everything reminds me of him

Everything reminds Nandini of Manik
Her blanket yes her blanket has almost the same pattern as of what Manik wore at festival. So it reminds her of him.

She goes to shopping with her mom.

Nandini likes stripes pattern a lot . They were selecting shirts for Nandini's brother when Nandini saw a white shirt with blue stripes and she immediately likes it and shows her mom.

Her mom starts teasing her.

Mom : Did you like it because it's nice or because someone wore the same pattern?

Yes it's the same pattern that Manik wore at festival. Her mom has seen the video of him.

Nandini realises it and starts blushing.

Nandini : what mom no...you know that I had that kind of same pattern shirt a few years ago too.
Mom : yes I know you always like stripes a lot.

Nandini thinks why does everything and everyone remind me about him whenever I try to forget about him.

Later she starts overthinking
" Does Manik know about me? Does he even know about the proposal? I wish I knew whom did Akash uncle ask first. He will hate me if he knows about this. I should need to talk about it to mom at least not about my feelings but her opinion on him."

Later her mom asks if Nandini has seen Manik in college and all as Nandini got chance to talk about it.
Nandini : Mom we should stop talking about him.  Maybe He doesn't even know about me.

Mom : Again you are saying that... Maybe atleast Akash uncle or sunny might have told him that  their relative girl is studying in his same college na? Atleast like that he knows about you?

Nandini : He might know that some relative of sunny is studying but doesn't know that it is me .

Mom : you are just overthinking

Nandini : I'm just telling the facts and thinking about situations.
And what about Akash uncle he should have atleast introduced us na or should have told me when I joined that he knows someone in my college and ask him for any advice or any help he never told me about anything he did nothing.

Mom : Yes it would have been better if you were introduced and knew each other.

Nandini : yes mom and we should stop talking about him. Anyways he will leave college in a few months we won't even  know about him ever.

Mom : Why do you think so?

Nandini : Because we don't know him personally. And he will get married soon by next year he will be married I'm sure.

Mom : Let's wait and watch who knows maybe after he gets admission in post graduation they might give the proposal again.

Nandini blushes but she needs a reason to stop thinking about him.

Nandini: No mom why will they do that dad already rejected why will anyone do that?

Mom : It looked like your grandpa liked him so I thought maybe he would get you married to him.

Nandini wanted to deny again.

Nandini : Grandpa doesn't know them he was just lying to me that he knows his parents.
( she thinks for a while) mom what do you think Akash uncle might give that proposal to any of  our other relatives?this might happen

Mom : Definitely not beta. They asked for you because you both have same careers and both will look good with each other. They won't ask beta

Nandini : Let's see mom

Mom : Let's see beta
( who will tell this kid? Why does she keep overthinking?) her mom thought.

After a few days Nandini was talking to her friend sanjana. (Only sanjana knows about Manik)

Nandini : Yaar Sanjana my mom keeps on asking about Manik and she teases me

Sanjana : I think they will get you married to him wait and watch.

Nandini blushes .

Nandini: No yaar

Later Nandini thinks why does everyone think that I will get Married to Manik even when already rejected? Everything reminds me of him. And whenever I decide to forget about him someone will start asking about him.

Will it come true what Mom and Sanjana told? She thought.