Festival

After that a few weeks passed by but Nandini saw Manik only twice. she always tried to see if he was somewhere but couldn't find him.

It is Ganesh Visarjan in college . In the campus there is a temple they were doing a grand celebrations for Ganesh visarjan.
Nandini and her friends went to the temple and took blessings.
Ganesh idol was brought outside and people started doing dancing and all . Nandini was just watching them and taking snap videos and other videos for memories.

Few friends started dancing few were just like her introverts so just enjoying by watching them dancing.

Soon it's time for class. 

Nandini: Guys I think we should leave

Let's take selfies before we leave. It was a whole group selfie a classmate took the phone for selfies Nandini looks up to pose for selfie

Just then she notices the opposite side of her was Manik he was watching them it took her only 0.2 seconds to know it's him without even looking at him completely and didn't give an eye contact and didn't even see clearly where he is watching if it is towards her or anywhere else but he is standing just opposite side in front of her. She posed for selfie. She didn't make any weird faces as she was not wearing mask and also didn't panic on seeing him this time.

Why? Because she searched for him at the celebration immediately when she came but couldn't find him so stopped searching and started enjoying. She knew he might be there.

They took selfies and only few friends agreed to go back to class and others just wanted to bunk to enjoy.

Nandini and her 5 friends were going back to class on the way she turned back to watch Manik for last time before he vanishes again. Guess what he is behind them about 10 steps behind them there was some crowd walking but she recognised him because he wore a white shirt with blue stripes. so he stood out for her.
She couldn't see him into his eyes again so turned around again in a blink.

Shruthi: Nandini what happened
Nandini : nothing yaar I'm just seeing if our other friends are coming.

They walk for some more distance. They enter a side pathway.
Nandini turns again to see him.
But he already turned back and he was going back.

Nandini and friends were late to class.
But she regretted coming back to class.
Still thinking about what happened.
She regretted it. Scenes were still in her mind
Class finished

She came out to see if Ganesh visarjan is already done.
She takes her friend anu
Nandini: Anu let's go and watch them having fun.

They smeared Holi colours all over and the procession is still only some bit moved .

From far she identified Manik's shirt ...ah there he is he was chatting with his friends and had some colours on him she could see him from really far without trying much because she knew his shirt colour.
She didn't want to regret again.
She did what her heart wanted to do .
She dragged anu and they stood on a cement benches
She didn't want to regret she took a video of Manik just standing and he was not dancing and just watching the crowd and enjoying with his friends.
The procession started moving.

Nandini and anu didn't want colours on them so they hid so that their friends can't see them .

They procession was moving some faster now

They went to the opposite side of road to the procession and Nandini saw Manik again. He was in the corner with his back towards her . She took the chance and took a video for 7 seconds.

Nandini and Anu decided to get a coffee from the small shop in the campus only to spend some time and gossip .
The procession passed through the coffee shop but Nandini couldn't see Manik in the crowd she was searching but only found her friends dancing.

They chatted and decided to go out for a very short drive but as the procession will be blocking them they waited for some time by chatting and gossiping.

The visarjan completed and the crowd came back to the campus .
After some time Nandini and Anu wanted to start .
But Manik is just at the entrance she could see him. They should pass by him to go out. Nandini waited if he will move out of the place so they could go.
But Anu was forcing her let's go so she didn't have a choice. She didn't tell anu about Manik because she will start teasing her.

They passed by him. Nandini saw Manik from the corner of the eye. He was watching them because they were passing by him. But Nandini still had a blank face expression and didn't give an eye contact.

She couldn't understand if he is just watching her like he observes everyone or he is watching because he knew her? That relative uncle asked him about his opinion on her before making proposal or he doesn't know about this whole thing at all??

Is she just a somebody for him?

Nandini was just glad that she got his videos.
She just likes taking photos and videos for memories.of course she shared whatever happened with her mom. She never wanted to share whatever happened today with her friends.

She was replaying all the videos she took the ones with Manik the ones before she saw him...
In one snap video she saved she saw a glimpse of Manik in the video she recognised his shirt but his face is blurred because she took the video so short and fastly and she only focused on her friends she didn't see that Manik was on the opposite side to her standing even before she saw him. He was in the videos she took for memories with her friends. She watched it very carefully. Where is he watching?? It is so blurry but his face is towards Nandini but don't know if the eyes were towards her.
In another video he was taking selfies with his friends. All this happened he stood infront of her but she didn't see him she realised it only now.

Nandini tells her mom that only that she saw him but doesn't tell how she feels because she herself doesn't know what she is feeling and she is shy.