Where is she?

Manik pov flashback after holidays:

Today is the starting of her classes hope I can see her at hospital.
At hospital Manik thought "where is she ? I got information that she was supposed to be in this department ward is she late I will come again later ."
He comes again to check if she came but no sign of Nandini.  Where is she ? Is she absent? I'm already so nervous.
I should ask my junior to get info
So she still didn't come back from holidays.

Come back soon yaar waiting to see you

After 2 days Nandini came to college

She too had the same department as Manik but different block.
Manik starts searching for her and sees her from far she was talking to her friends.
He feels happy to see her but wanted her to be in the same ward as him.

Next day
Nandini's classmates come to where Manik is Manik sees this and he waits impatiently for Nandini to come.
He waits for half an hour but no sign of her.
Where is she is she absent again. God why now is the only chance I have you fulfilled my wish by giving us the same department wards and same block but she didn't come. Please make her come every day.

He looses his hope that she is absent and looks at his phone angrily.
Meanwhile Nandini comes to the ward.
Her eyes land only on Manik she sees her looking at his phone with a serious face and thinks who he is and passes by

Manik after a while looks up casually and sees Nandini talking to her friends. There she is. Finally she came .
They glance at each other with out each other knowing.
Manik wanted to know everything about her as she is just infront of him by observing everything.
Later a senior doctor comes and Manik runs to assist him with ward checkups. Doctor asks him few questions and while answering he sees Nandini watching him. "Is she smiling? With the mask I can't know properly but her chubby cheeks seems to be curved up and she is watching me. If you are watching me like that how can I answer ??" Nandini turns away on having an eye contact with him and Manik comes to his senses and answers the questions.

She is watching me . This is my chance to be nearby her

After a while the doctor went away and Manik is relaxed and can do whatever he wants. He sees Nandini and her friends talking to a patient.

"Should I go and talk to her? Why will I talk to her? Maybe if I go there she will asks me doubts and I can initiate the conversation."

He goes but Nandini is looking the other side and her back is completely towards him.
She didn't even notice him
To get noticed Manik gets anxious and says "Excuse me"  and takes the file which is beside Nandini. She is not blocking him from taking file he could take it but he wanted her attention.
She turns to see him. He is just beside her .
Manik is happy that she noticed him and she is looking at him so closely and she turns away.
He frowns.
He expected her to ask doubts but she didn't.
He can't stay there looking at reports for long so goes back.