Manik pov at festival

Manik pov at festival :

I was chilling outside as I have night duty today also. I got to know from my friends that at college they are celebrating Ganesh visarjan. But I didn't want to go because I had not interested.
Later I got to know that everyone at college including my juniors are at festival. So I thought you know who will also be there.

I didn't want to go but at last I decided to go.

Manik goes and finds his friends at festival.

Started searching for Nandini.

She is just opposite side lane infront of him watching her friends dancing and taking videos.

Manik didn't expect her to take snap videos suddenly while he was staring at her.
" Did she see me ? It was too fast I shouldn't have been staring . Will she spot me staring at her in the video? Maybe she didn't see me"

Later Nandini started taking selfies with her friends.

Manik saw her looking at his side but it looked like she didn't even see anything clearly as she was busy posing for selfie and might not even know that he was there.

Nandini starts going to her class.

Manik starts following her unconsciously.

He was just a few steps away.

Nandini turns back suddenly

Oh no she saw me.. Did she see me ? She turned back too quickly but she saw me for a fraction of a second.
I have to turn back or else I will get caught.

He turns back
Nandini sees him.

After her class Nandini comes back to festival.

Manik sees her watching from far she was talking to her friends.

To watch her from near he moves to some distance.
Meanwhile Nandini moves to stand on the benches he didn't see her moving.
He starts searching for her.
She is taking his videos.
He didn't see her.
Slowly the procession goes out but he didn't get to see her he thought that she has gone back.

After a while her sees her going back out with her friend.
She doesn't make eye contact.
He again thought why am I even doing this why am I even thinking of seeing her I already made myself clear that I will never see her.
Then why?

After few days

Manik saw Nandini in corridor accidentally so he turns away to not to make eye contact.
Later he got to know that day that Nandini has hurt her fingers and it is difficult for her to even use the hand.
He felt really bad .

Next day
So he purposefully passed by her to see her.
Nandini sees him and turns around.
He sees her fingers with bandages.
He feels sad.

He sees her for next 2 days.
After that Nandini removes her bandages so Manik feels relieved that she is fine.

It was last 2 days of Nandini classes afterwards she has preparation holidays for exams.

Manik sees her walking at a distance with her friend with her back towards him so she didn't see him.
He keeps on observing where she is going it is the his  ward department.

Why is she going to my department ward ?

Nandini turns back suddenly.

Manik panics and he too turns back to his friends to avoid getting caught.
Did she see me watching her?
Manik you almost got caught for second time.
Hope she didn't see me.

But Nandini sees him turning around.
She smile to herself.